Oh wow give me a dunce cap!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh wow give me a dunce cap!

OK i have a big ol thread in the tech section asking why my headlight and cluster dont work. I don't know why this didnt occur to but when i was hooking up the battery the... negative? (black wire) smacked the frame and made a spark show! THAT blew the fuse hahaha. Wow I'm a little dumbfounded why I didn't realize that happened. My helmet is going to be a dunce cap.

If the black wire on the battery blows a fuse when you touch the frame with it, there is a problem. The black wire is normally connected to the frame/ground.

Earl

Originally posted by Nick View Post
    OK i have a big ol thread in the tech section asking why my headlight and cluster dont work. I don't know why this didnt occur to but when i was hooking up the battery the... negative? (black wire) smacked the frame and made a spark show! THAT blew the fuse hahaha. Wow I'm a little dumbfounded why I didn't realize that happened. My helmet is going to be a dunce cap.
    All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

at the time the ground wire wasnt attached to it it was just the black wire and thats it.

Comment

Working...
      X