Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Memorial Weekender, 1225 miles in 3 days!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Memorial Weekender, 1225 miles in 3 days!!

Ok, here's the first road trip on my GS850L, what an awesome ride! Went out from Chicago with two friends on Friday morning, stayed off interstates and went from Chicago to Lexington, Kentucky to Nashville, Tennessee and back up to Chicago. Beautiful weather sat and sun, got plenty of rain on friday though, oh well, it was still fun. Bike ran great and I was the road captain for these two big bikes, but they kept up just fine:-D. No problems just lots of fun, can't wait to go back out and do it again!
    Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!
    Last edited by Guest; 05-27-2008, 06:21 PM.

P.S. I'm the good lookin' fella in the black riding jacket with the sweet GS!!:-D

Comment

Thats brilliant!

Looks like a great trip! I dream of something like that!!!

Comment

You guys make me jealous. I want to go on some of these big adventures with my friends, but im taking baby steps right now. Learning to ride my 450 right, then i will step up. That trip looked awesome, thanks for the pics.

Comment

I hope you like them, I did not want to bore you with all 230 pics, just some highlights. This is my first road trip on a GS and my first road trip in about twelve years!! You know how it is when the kids come along, mine are 8 and 7 now and it still kind of broke my heart to leave them but this was well worth it. These bikes have no problem riding in thr rain, cold, hot, whatever, and I had a 500 mile day with no problems! Great bike!

Comment

Man that looks like a lot of fun,and you get to color in a couple states on your map.:-D Good to see all went well on the GS.
            Cheers
            Last edited by Guest; 05-27-2008, 11:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X