Red River Rally Report (Pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red River Rally Report (Pics)

Here is a link to My Report on Last Weekend's Red River Rally from a Non Riding Perspective.

sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
    2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Originally posted by marvinsc View Post
    Here is a link to My Report on Last Weekend's Red River Rally from a Non Riding Perspective.

http://oldebikeclub.forummotion.com/...ky-t49.htm#238
    Great report Scott Tho they were HONDA bearings found in Hazzard. Ahh well..hehehe. Jeff, I hope to meet ya soon man, i was pretty bummed you couldnt make it out to this rally. Soon, sir, soon. And thanks for your help in getting ahold of BWringer. You guys, and Mike and everyone really, saved my bacon that weekend! Thanks!

TCK

Comment

very nice! i want to catch one next year.. but are you going to have a "rides like an old lady" group? i'm pretty tame when it comes to the 1100g.. specially 2up :P

Comment

Originally posted by seuadr View Post
        very nice! i want to catch one next year.. but are you going to have a "rides like an old lady" group? i'm pretty tame when it comes to the 1100g.. specially 2up :P
        You could always start one!

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Originally posted by TheCafeKid View Post
          I was pretty bummed you couldnt make it out to this rally.
          TCK
          Not as bummed as I was...

Comment

Great story....and pics!

Comment

I will get some pics up before too long. . computer availability issues right now.

It was a great rally .. good times .. better people.

Comment

I spied Spindle (Greg) in there with you guys, Mike.

Comment

Originally posted by Craiger View Post
                  I spied Spindle (Greg) in there with you guys, Mike.
                  He had one of the quotes of the Weekend. He got in after dark Thursday and pulled up to Shooting Star cabin and Asked "Are You the GS Rally group? Someone said Sure Are! He said good but I was gonna have a drink with You anyway!"

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Originally posted by marvinsc View Post
                    He had one of the quotes of the Weekend. He got in after dark Thursday and pulled up to Shooting Star cabin and Asked "Are You the GS Rally group? Someone said Sure Are! He said good but I was gonna have a drink with You anyway!"
                    Good one.

Comment

Working...
                    X