Last rides....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last rides....

before the ES departs in a few weeks. Just home from 70 miles of commuting today with the ES on a beautiful day up in NH.
    I'm thinking I'm gonna miss it.
    Well, I have to look on the bright side. Today I only passed 17 cars and hit 90mph twice on the back roads, and I still have my license... and this is the real reason I've got to part ways with this beast.
    Time to pass the thrills to a fellow forum user!

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

So sad to have to give it up, it's such a nice looking bike. My condolences.

steve a

Comment

So what's going to replace the ES?

Comment

Originally posted by chiphead View Post
        So what's going to replace the ES?
        I will still have the '83 1100G for now...a very fast bike in of itself, but a little more refined!

Comment

Good that you realize your habits could kill you. Hows the Kankamagus highway on a bike?

Comment

Originally posted by PAULYBOY View Post
            .... Hows the Kankamagus highway on a bike?
            Definitely worth doing because of the scenery and curves especially on a fall foliage weekday run. Plenty of places to stop along the Swift River, but avoid summer peak traffic and autumn weekend leaf peepers.

Comment

Working...
            X