Thanks to all the forum!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks to all the forum!

Just wanted to post a thank you to all of the members here helping me get my bike all together again. I started working on the bike a little befor the turn of the year and just got things together today. I still have some fine tuning to do but im thrilled i got this far. This is what I have done. Ill try to get some pics up when it stops raining.

Tires, brakes, battery, stripped the old paint, bondo and painted everything/wheels/forks, chopped 1 1/2" off the front springs, new cables, drag bars, grips and levers, shortened the rear fender, cleaned carbs, Dynojet stage 3, pod filters, drilled out the broken exhaust bolt and helicoiled it. Welded broken exhaust flanges, chopped down stock exhaust and welded in glass packs (sound mean but mellow), spark plugs, intake boot, o rings, replaced some gaskets, changed all the fluids, took off some things i didn't like and she runs just fine now!

so thanks a lot everyone.

Cheers

Your welcome.

Can we have a ride?

Comment

haha- sure, if you want to sit bitch.

maybe this is for another post but, We should try to get some GS members together for a ride locally.

Comment

Originally posted by mpls-ugly View Post
        maybe this is for another post but, We should try to get some GS members together for a ride locally.
        Theres a bunch congregated at Kline Motorsports today.

And dont forget first Thursday at Dulonos Pizza. Lots of Bikes !
        82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Working...
        X