Ride Video!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ride Video!!!!

Heres a video I took today...I JUST uploaded it to YouTube. On my 1983 GS1100E ...the goon in the video is me. Enjoy. Sorry about the slight buzzing...first time duct tape mod...

This is a short video of me riding my 83 GS1100E starting on Rt. 318 in Pleasant Valley,CT to Rt 219 Newhartford / Barkhamsted, CT over Seville Dam and right...

Keep riding....and invite me.

Mark Walsh

Very nice ! How about some video of that Bike.
    82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Hey, Great video!! and those roads look like a blast. Thanks.

Comment

Thanks for the ride - my 5 year old was watching and leaning into the curves.
        Hondas
        '73 ATC70 '85 XL125S '02 XR650L
        Suzuki
        '83 gs750t vin#551 '97 DR650
        Kaw
        '89 KLR650

sigpic

Comment

Hey mark I ride my GS down to Hogback Res., once a year and hit that same stretch, reminds me how fun that road is ---Im in Central CT.

Comment

Originally posted by cromwell1234 View Post
            Hey mark I ride my GS down to Hogback Res., once a year and hit that same stretch, reminds me how fun that road is ---Im in Central CT.
            Hey, let me know, I have friends that I visit often up in the Hartland Pond...I'm in Winsted and the Dam is on my daily work commute.

Comment

pic right after the "run" video

Comment

I remember when you first got that bike.....that think is sweeeet.

I need to hook up a camera to my 1100e. Except in my video you will see what's it's like to ride through dirty ass urban philly. hahahahaha

great vid bro. Yeah, now you need a car next to you recording you instead of you recording the road.

Comment

Looks Awesome!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Walsh View Post

Keep riding....and invite me.

Mark Walsh
                    Currently bikeless
                    '81 GS 1100EX - "Peace, by superior fire power."
                    '06 FZ1000 - "What we are dealing with here, is a COMPLETE lack of respect for the law."

I ride, therefore I am.... constantly buying new tires.

"Tell me what kind of an accident you are going to have, and I will tell you which helmet to wear." - Harry Hurt

Comment

Redux

Now with Music! A nice soundtrack starting at 3m15s......goes well with the ride. Sit back, relax and enjoy.

same as my other video , only this time set to some appropriate music that fit into the time well and is pretty thought provoking....anywho...Set to: Band o...

Mark

Comment

Working...
                      X