For my momeh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For my momeh

I'm rebuilding a 1982 GS300L D model bike for my mom. I don't think shes ever been on a bike before either. I think it will be a perfect starter bike for her too. My Z model one was a good starter for me. I'm gonna put a tach on it so she can gauge when to shift by looking at the gauge. All i gotta do is change the oil and install the valve cover i got coming in the mail. It's a total surprise too. I told her that i had a surprise for her and she thought it was this clay pot that i made in art class and never got fired in the kiln .
    Im almost scared to give her the bike though because she might crash .
    I think im gonna get her a helmet too.

KT, does your Mom really want to ride?

It's a wonderful thing you are rebuilding a bike for her, but if she is not interested in riding, well....

You'll have to ride it yourself .

Keep up the good work, young man.

Comment

Originally posted by geisterfahrer View Post
      KT, does your Mom really want to ride?

It's a wonderful thing you are rebuilding a bike for her, but if she is not interested in riding, well....

You'll have to ride it yourself .

Keep up the good work, young man.
      Plan B, good thinking.
      Think I'll buy my wife a DR650.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Other thing to concider whae getting a bike for your wife <a-hem>, would be to think of what bike would be suitable for her, but also suitable for visitors. Eh? Mr tkent02?

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
        GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Start out by giving your mother the gift of a beginning rider motorcycle safety course. What follows that should determine whether the motorcycle is for you or for her.
          Believe in truth. To abandon fact is to abandon freedom.

Nature bats last.

80 GS850G / 2010 Yamaha Majesty / 81 GS850G

Comment

Working...
          X