Missing my bike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing my bike

Well I took a trip this weekend down to my home town of Felicity, ohio. Did some good riding Sun. on some of the good back country roads that they have out there. Went back to my moms house in Amelia, Ohio to help my brother replace the oil pan on her car. Before I knew it , it was midnight and colder than hell. Needless to say I didnt want to ride the hour and 45 minutes back home cold and tired. So I left my bike at my moms house till I can get it this coming Sat. Long story short I'm not feeling right with my bike so far away from me. Just wanted to get it off my chest.
    I didnt do it I swear !!

--------------------------
    1982 GS850G

1980 GS1100L

Originally posted by kparkfan View Post
    Well I took a trip this weekend down to my home town of Felicity, ohio. Did some good riding Sun. on some of the good back country roads that they have out there. Went back to my moms house in Amelia, Ohio to help my brother replace the oil pan on her car. Before I knew it , it was midnight and colder than hell. Needless to say I didnt want to ride the hour and 45 minutes back home cold and tired. So I left my bike at my moms house till I can get it this coming Sat. Long story short I'm not feeling right with my bike so far away from me. Just wanted to get it off my chest.
    You scared me! Ya jerk!

Sucks that it's far away, but I'm glad it's just parked there because it was too cold to ride.

Comment

Hey, Rob, bring your arse over Weds night...we have presents for you, it will make ya feel better. You can help wrench, and at least TOUCH a bike

Comment

Hey man sounds good. I have some presents for you too. I picked up 8ft of air hose and some 1200 grit sand paper. I hope I got the right air hose.
        I didnt do it I swear !!

--------------------------
        1982 GS850G

1980 GS1100L

Comment

Originally posted by kparkfan View Post
          Hey man sounds good. I have some presents for you too. I picked up 8ft of air hose and some 1200 grit sand paper. I hope I got the right air hose.
          Nice If its not, we can always take it back

Comment

Working...
          X