No announcement yet.

2 up with son, no going back now...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I posted this in a different thread, but what can you say. Proud papa. We found this in my 8-year-old's homework folder a few weeks ago.

"I have come to believe that all life is precious." -- Eastman, TWD6.4

1999 Triumph Legend 900 TT

Comment

Dude, the GS looks a little "warped" in that picture. It's got like a 90* rake...lol!

I gotta figure out how to strap a carseat on the bike for pj.

Heck! I just wish it would stop raining long enough for me to synch my bleep bleeping carbs!
      Matos law: Murphy was a lucky B@stard!
      1979 GS850GN
      sigpic

In memory of Dave "Gonzo" Steele
      1975-2008

Comment

you joke but there have been stories of people getting arrested for actually putting a car seat or worse on a bike... give them time they will get to ride.

Comment

Before any one even remotely thinks I'm insane enough to strap my 2 mo. old son to the back of my bike. I will state, in no uncertain terms, that I'm not that stupid. (despite my lack of grammar or spelling )
          Matos law: Murphy was a lucky B@stard!
          1979 GS850GN
          sigpic

In memory of Dave "Gonzo" Steele
          1975-2008

Comment

I took my son out for a proper ride last weekend, we went around Swartwood Lake which is always a great ride. He did fine, was relaxed the whole time (I was the one riding on eggshells), so it looks like this is going to be an ongoing thing. His brand new red HJC just arrived the other day, he really likes it and it's a good fit for him, can't wait to have him use it later today!
            "Men will never be free until Mark learns to do The Twist."

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

I think I brought this up before, but I recently (Now last year) took my son out on my GS and boy can I say he was hooked... He had the bigest smile on his face when we got home and now he want to go whenever we get a chance.
              I get punched in the side when I crack the throttle but thats ok, just giving him alitte taste of the ridding bug.

He even wants me to do burn outs in the driveway.. I tell him I must keep the the black marks to a min.. Tires cost money! LOL

Comment

My dad took me for rides at a very young age. I was hooked on motorcycles ever since. Now to this day I now own the bike that he drove then and got my license when I was 16. We often go riding together. Last 2 years we spent 1 week each year touring the ozark mountains in Arkansa and 1 week touring the Bruce penninsula. Its great to share these experiences with him and of course my mother rides on the back with him.

Comment

Working...
                X