Our spring break..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our spring break..

I know this is a little of subject,but i'd like to share with you guys our little experience on our spring break down in the Caribbean and specifically in St.Marteen.As you see on the pic. and vid. we went to this famous beach where the planes land on top of your head(literally).The picture is not a photo shop,i took it so did the video,from a bar conveniently located on the beach for everibody's viewing pleasure($2 Amstel beer).Any gearhead will appriciate this i think,not just the aviator type.

The only motorcycle i saw down there that was worth to photograph was that little replica Tomahawk,which was fully functional with disc brakes et al. Cheers,Gabor

Last edited by caligs; 04-25-2011, 02:33 PM.
    Current bikes: '83 GPZ 750(shipped to Europe)and The one and only '81 GS 1000G,BOM 2/11.
    Past bikes: '84 MZ ETZ 250
    '84 Honda VFR 500
    '86 GSXR 750
    http://s1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb362/caligs/

Insane! Grab that sucka!

Comment

Hi Gabor,

Wow! That's nuts!

I've heard about that place an seen other pictures. That video is amazing. That's an interesting little motorbike too. Thanks for sharing.

When are you going to come up to my garage so we can get your charging system working? Pick a Saturday.

All the best to you and yours,

Cliff

Comment

Originally posted by BassCliff View Post
        Hi Gabor,

Wow! That's nuts!

I've heard about that place an seen other pictures. That video is amazing. That's an interesting little motorbike too. Thanks for sharing.

When are you going to come up to my garage so we can get your charging system working? Pick a Saturday.

All the best to you and yours,

Cliff
        Thanks Cliff,i think before i go i'll get a new battery,so we have a nice baseline.I have to see our schedule for the near future,my doughter's soccer season just winding down so i'll have more time on Saturdays.I will text you as soon as i know,Cheers..Gabor
        Current bikes: '83 GPZ 750(shipped to Europe)and The one and only '81 GS 1000G,BOM 2/11.
        Past bikes: '84 MZ ETZ 250
        '84 Honda VFR 500
        '86 GSXR 750
        http://s1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb362/caligs/

Comment

Thanks for sharing the pic's and video.
          I moved (copied) them to my Airport pictures album.

Daniel

Comment

Originally posted by caligs View Post
            Thanks Cliff,i think before i go i'll get a new battery,so we have a nice baseline.I have to see our schedule for the near future,my doughter's soccer season just winding down so i'll have more time on Saturdays.I will text you as soon as i know,Cheers..Gabor
            Cool. A Sunday afternoon is OK too. We'll arrange something. It'll be fun.

cya,

Cliff

Comment

I've recently seen pics of that airport. People have been know to get blown over on take offs from the thrust.

Cool bike!

I'm heading to Virgin Corda in june. I've been googling around and there is no mention of anyone having any motorcycles on the island. I don't know what I am going to be doing for 10 days while there in very warm riding weather.

I'm gonna miss the GS & gsxr.
              1979 GS850G
              2004 SV650N track bike
              2005 TT-R125 pit bike
              LRRS #246 / Northeast Cycles / Woodcraft / Armour Bodies / Hindle Exhaust / Central Mass Powersport

http://s327.photobucket.com/albums/k443/tas850g/

Comment

Working...
              X