deal of the month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

deal of the month

browsing kijiji and found a running 1 owner 81 1100E for sale locally for $300 how could i say no.Fairly easy fix but it will get parted even a stock exh still on it.any body need something off it?

get it tuned up and sell it for double or even triple as a rideable bike. save yourself all that disassembly work.
    MY BIKES..1977 GS 750 B, 1978 GS 1000 C (X2)
    1978 GS 1000 E, 1979 GS 1000 S, 1973 Yamaha TX 750, 1977 Kawasaki KZ 650B1, 1975 Honda GL1000 Goldwing, 1983 CB 650SC Nighthawk, 1972 Honda CB 350K4, 74 Honda CB550

NEVER SNEAK UP ON A SLEEPING DOG..NOT EVEN YOUR OWN.

I would rather trust my bike to a "QUACK" that KNOWS how to fix it rather than a book worm that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by chuck hahn View Post
      get it tuned up and sell it for double or even triple as a rideable bike. save yourself all that disassembly work.

Gonna keep the motor cases are hard to come by up here. An I am gonna use the tail light for the turbokat

Comment

How much for the handlebar, side covers and exhaust? Please send me a PM with some pic's.

Daniel

Comment

No title? It's a shame to take that thing apart.
          Dogma
          --
          O LORD, be gracious to me; heal me, for I have sinned against you! - David

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. - Carl Sagan

--
          '80 GS850 GLT
          '80 GS1000 GT
          '01 ZRX1200R

How to get a "What's New" feed without the Vortex, and without permanently quitting the Vortex

Comment

Thats what is so hard about you guy's. $300 (£200) for that and in the UK we'd get a pile of parts.

Nice find by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogma View Post
              No title? It's a shame to take that thing apart.
              I have a clear title and yea its a shame to part but bare cases are selling for 500 so it doesn't make sense to keep it whole.

Comment

Originally posted by amxsteve View Post
                I have a clear title and yea its a shame to part but bare cases are selling for 500 so it doesn't make sense to keep it whole.

In my area that bike would sell for 2k cleaned up and running.
                No way in hell I'd part that bike.
                sigpic

82 GS850
                78 GS1000
                04 HD Fatboy

...............................____
                .................________-|___\____
                ..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)___|____/_(O)|

Comment

Originally posted by Octain View Post
                  In my area that bike would sell for 2k cleaned up and running.
                  No way in hell I'd part that bike.
                  You'd bob it instead, right?
                  Dogma
                  --
                  O LORD, be gracious to me; heal me, for I have sinned against you! - David

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. - Carl Sagan

--
                  '80 GS850 GLT
                  '80 GS1000 GT
                  '01 ZRX1200R

How to get a "What's New" feed without the Vortex, and without permanently quitting the Vortex

Comment

Originally posted by Dogma View Post
                    You'd bob it instead, right?
                    Why would I do that? I have the best factory "bobber" a man could want.

I'd do it just like I did the 650E I had. Simi restore it and sell it.
                    sigpic

82 GS850
                    78 GS1000
                    04 HD Fatboy

...............................____
                    .................________-|___\____
                    ..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)___|____/_(O)|

Comment

Working...
                    X