cattle hurding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cattle hurding

I thought I'd share this story about a friend's Honda 350 Scramber he bought back in the late 70's. It was a cool little on/off road bike with high pipes and a lot of spunk for its size. I went with him to pick it up when he bought it used. He rode it home in the rain. Well, he rode the crap out of it, repainted it a crappy rattle can job, and then sold it to my dad a couple years later. My dad rode it for a while, then sold it to his buddy. He worked on it a bit and rode it for a year or two, then sold it to our church's pastor. Well, he rode for 2 or 3 years, and then sold it to a farmer who ended up using it to go out and hurd his cattle back to the barn. Cool little bike. I just wonder where it is now. Probably sitting in some weeds out behind the barn rotting away. Shame if it is.
    Current Bikes:
    2001 Yamaha FZ1 (bought same one back)

That's a pretty cool story. I like it.
    Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
    1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
    2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
    Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
    and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

I thought I was going to see the story end up with the o.p. getting it back! Sad story since that wasn't the case.

Comment

Working...
      X