Muskegon to Newaygo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Muskegon to Newaygo

No story .... Just Pictures (again wife taking pictures).

Is about 32 miles, takes about 45 minutes.
    Yes, this is route I have posted pics before.
    Cross Muskegon RIver 3 times (not pictured).

THe concerete ahead is one of the river crossings.

Last edited by Redman; 06-27-2011, 11:12 PM.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
    GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

ther is one view of river on right. Are several place were are directly alongside the river.
    Yah, this spring the river was ON the road.

Last edited by Redman; 06-27-2011, 11:20 PM.

GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

So from Muskegon to Newayago and back would be 1 1/2 hour, maybe over 2 hours with stop at the Jerky store and/or stop along side the river.

Reason for posting these pics is:
      I may be posting about meeting up for this ride from Muskegon BIke TIme, July 12th.

Dave

Last edited by Redman; 06-27-2011, 11:15 PM.

Comment

Ride from Muskegon Bike TIme.

Went that way again this afternoon. I was thinking that this must be THE best One Hour ride in West Michigan (without going 2 - 3 hours north). AND if it is the best ride in West Michigan, then it likley could be one of the best rides in the state.

But, anyway...

Photo assignment today was the Muskegon River crossings.

Near Newaygo

I would have to look at map to see name of this road.

Maple Island Road

And then in Muskegon the river splits into 3 smaller rivers, North Branch of the South Fork and such. This is one of them.

Last edited by Redman; 07-16-2011, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Fantastic pictures of your ride and your stuff is looking awesome, i like all the pictures which you have shared here and they all are very nice clear to view, the locations and the tracks are very good for ride, hope you enjoyed your ride a lot, thanks for sharing a wonderful pictures.

Comment

Nice little scenic ride in the country. Your bike looks great also.

Daniel

Comment

Working...
            X