GSXR over Easy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GSXR over Easy

Riding home from a park today some 26yo dirt bag on a nice 03 gsxr750 pulls the front end up in 3rd gear on the highway standing on the rear pegs not 20 feet in front of me he 12oclock it OUCH ! no jacket no gloves. OMG never seen so much road rash he was crying like a little bitch I pulled him off the highway and got his bike out of the middle lane and called 911 The first responder was a NYS trooper he started talking to me like I was some kind of criminal until I told him I did not even know the guy. He wanted me to make a statement I told him I found him this way None of my business.
    Horse power and clowns dont mix

ant

I would have loved to have been in on that coversation. I love cops, but I hate assumptive *******s.

Comment

You're lucky that he didn't take you out with him.

Daniel

Comment

Originally posted by 7981GS View Post
        You're lucky that he didn't take you out with him.

Daniel

As soon as his front end was in the air, I hit the brakes and switched lanes I kind of thought he was going to crash not seeing any gear on him
        my first impression was IDIOT ! ( I just found out who the guy was I will try to get some pics of the bike today )

ant

Comment

[QUOTE=anthonygs1000;
          Horse power and clowns dont mix

ant[/QUOTE]

Man oh man, ain't that the truth. LOL I like that comment so much, I hope you don't mind if it put in in my sig. heh

Earl
          All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Originally posted by earlfor View Post
            Man oh man, ain't that the truth. LOL I like that comment so much, I hope you don't mind if it put in in my sig. heh

Earl
            I dont mind I just talked to the guy and he does not want any company today his motor is toast and skin is trashed OUCH !

Comment

Did you ask him if he learned anything?

Comment

His motor is toast?

Comment

Originally posted by UncleMike View Post
                  His motor is toast?
                  took the end off the crank oh well

Comment

Originally posted by anthonygs1000 View Post
                    took the end off the crank oh well
                    That will stop him from doing it again for a little while. I expect he will be repeating the incident as soon as he is able. Most do.

Earl

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

That will stop him from doing it again for a little while. I expect he will be repeating the incident as soon as he is able. Most do.

Earl

Lesser of two evils right ? Idiot on a bike / or behind the wheel of a car

ant

Comment

Originally posted by anthonygs1000 View Post
                        Lesser of two evils right ? Idiot on a bike / or behind the wheel of a car

ant
                        Yeah I guess if I have to deal with a kamikaze, its better to deal with one on a bike rather than with something ten or more times bigger. Maybe I'm just getting jaded with clowns that think nothing of putting me at risk for no reason. It may sound harsh, and probably will catch some flak for saying this, but I have no sympathy for the guy.

Earl

Comment

Yeah I guess if I have to deal with a kamikaze, its better to deal with one on a bike rather than with something ten or more times bigger. Maybe I'm just getting jaded with clowns that think nothing of putting me at risk for no reason. It may sound harsh, and probably will catch some flak for saying this, but I have no sympathy for the guy.

Earl

I am with you ! 110% I just feel really bad for the bike not its fault

Comment

I don't get it. I really don't. I am acquainted with some bonafide stunters. They have have a big warehouse loading lot that they get to use every Sunday for stunting, and their bikes are geared so low for torque that they probably top 65 at WFO. They don't wear much gear since mobility is an issue, but then again they're doing 20-25 tops.

I have 0 respect for dummies doing it big on public roads. I've brought it up more than a few times, but it's usually coming out of a corner quick and giving it a lot of throttle, but I sure as crap don't try and hold it out. Saw a guy get T-boned on the back wheel and destroy a beautiful Mille RSV.

Dumbdumbs.

Comment

Fortunately for me, I have no clue how to do something like this nor do I think my bike could.

I've seen a few folks do these kinds of stunts on the road and really wonder what their thoughts are as they go up and if they really are so confident they could handle someone coming out of a sidestreet pretty quick. I get scared just looking at it knowing I'm close to their path of travel should they go down.
                              Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                              1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                              2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                              Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                              and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Working...
                              X