Heroes Help Motorcyclist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heroes Help Motorcyclist

I will have to admit, I do not know if it involves a GS or not, the article did not say.

But today a Utah State student was riding his bike to a lab session when a car pulled out in front of him. He laid it down and skidded under the car. A fire broke out with him trapped underneath the BMW. Rather than just watch, a group of several people, some construction workers and some students, lifted the car so he could be pulled out, even though the fire had already started.

He is recovering at the hospital and not resting eternally thanks to those brave people.

Don't hear enough stories like this.

Comment

I saw that video. Incredible how they lifted that car....and I didn't think there were enough of them to do it. I was suprised he was charred when that guy pulled him out. Incidentally, there's another thread about this in the off topic section.
      Current Bikes:
      2001 Yamaha FZ1 (bought same one back)

Comment

I have seen at least four threads on this topic on every forum I visit. If, as the cop said, he "laid the motorcycle down to avoid a crash" then he cheated Darwin this time, but his karma account is severely overdrawn.

Comment

Working...
        X