Little yellow corvette

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little yellow corvette

Me and a bunch of buds were out cruising around one sunny sunday afternoon and having a blast but staying tame. Well we went from one area in the city that is the major hang out for everybody riding or not to a burb just out side of the city. We decided to stay at this local bar and have some lunch and laughs then we would head off. The 10 of us are cruising down the hiway enjoying the ride and the wind when I noticed a new yellow vette pulled right up on my ass. Needless to say I was at the back of the pack. Well I slowed down to 100km and he still was on my ass, so I speed up to 120 km and still on my ass. So I'm thinking that he wants to pass but because we are all riding together that it's a huge pass to get around all of us being a single lane hiway and all. So I slow down to 100 again and wave him past me while I hugged right lane. Still doesn't pass ! Now my crew are way ahead of me and I have this yellow vette jerk on my ass still. So I open the throttle and brought me bike to 180 now and the vette is also speeding up, while I was speeding up and watching my mirror I heard my bike go from a muffled mega phone GS1000 to a straight pipe mega phone GS1000. during all this was going on I saw the vette instantly stop hard with the nose of the vette dipping hard, then I seen my baffle from my exhaust bouncing off the hiway and then rebound off of his hood ! I guess my day off riding vibrated my set screw and just needed enough back pressure to launch it. So I passed all my buds and we did all round about on some back roads and headed back. Found my baffle with some yellow paint on her but no vette. Needless to say we still talk and laugh about that.

Haha awesome I didnt know the 1000 came standard with a rocket launcher

Comment

Hooligan!!
      2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

McLoud
        '79 GS850
        `98 GSF1200 Bandit
        sigpic
        http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...php?groupid=13

Comment

Must be the afterburner mod.

Comment

Perhaps the next time he won't be driving so close to a bike.
            I hope that his windshield got a chance to say hello to it also.

Eric

Comment

Working...
            X