I seriously ROCK in my dreams...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I seriously ROCK in my dreams...

I'm away for work (as usual), and so I am having severe Green Skunk withdrawal symptoms.
    I don't often remember my dreams when I wake up, but this morning I did. Presumably the jetlag and exotic food contributed...

Anyway, I was so disappointed when I woke up to find out it was all just a dream, because I was riding the GS1000 on a particularly twisty road (somewhere in Sweden, for some reason) when I decided to stop and set up my camera in a tight curve. In order to look a little extra badass for my youtube audience, I hung low and for a brief moment my knee grazed the tarmac.

My first knee drag on the thousand and it was just a bleeping dream.

The idea of setting the cam on the inside of a curve was so good I will have to do it when I'm awake as well, but I can't guarantee that I'll drag my knee.

Yeah, that's my GS Story for today. A dream.
    Don't tell my wife. She'll just ask why I didn't dream of her.
    (I do sometimes, but I'll skip the details, guys. You're welcome.)

Yup. Carry on.

You've got it bad...
    and that is a good thing!

Eric

Comment

Good dreams. Keep on rockin. Small world. The brother (of a long time friend) lives in Norway and plays in a Jazz/Blues band. Moved there back in the 80s. Loves it there.

Comment

My job was cut short, so I'm one sleep and one 8,000 km flight from the Green Skunk. Yay.
        On the other hand, I can't get it licensed until the 3rd.

Comment

I never dream about my bikes, except for last week. I was at work (in the dream) and left on my 1100 to go get some parts (I never ride my bikes to work), I went along this down hill foot path and ended up in some soft sugar sand. I couldn't turn around and everything I did just kept the bike working deeper into the sand. I finally woke up (relief) after trying to dig it out all night. It was just in time for me to get ready for work .
          sigpic
          Steve
          "The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page."

Comment

Originally posted by Hovmod View Post
            .......Don't tell my wife. She'll just ask why I didn't dream of her.
            If she does ask you to compare anything relative to the bike to her;
            do not start with "well, the bike is still in stock original condition...."

Thats is real funny, right there, ... untill ... you actaully say it.

Last edited by Redman; 06-25-2012, 12:32 PM.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
            GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Working...
            X