Stopped at a park (pictures of GK)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stopped at a park (pictures of GK)

Gave bike a good washing this afternoon for the first time since May. Those weeks Included a few occassions of getting caught in rain, and a few occassions of dirt roads, so really needed it.

Went for a ride later. Stopped at a park thinking would be a good background for photos.

Pulled into one area of the park that is less traveled and there was this couple, looked like teenagers, laying on each other in the grass and "making out". Was a few other people around. Scheesch, didn't anybody teach them any manners of how to act out in pulblic, in a publc park that is meant to be open and enjoyed by everyone.
    So I went over to the other side of the parking lot, rode inbetween the parking curbs and into the lawn and found a place to park. ANd took some pictures.

Took fairing lowers off a few weeks ago, when it was upper 90s, and havent put back on yet.

Light overcast, best conditions for photo in my opinion.

Thought was good occasion to take photos per chance I concider selling.

Last edited by Redman; 08-12-2012, 11:04 PM.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
    GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Nice ride Redman...! Very nice indeed!

Comment

Originally posted by Redman View Post
      Gave bike a god washing this afternoon .

Seems the God's are smiling on your work.....

Comment

Originally posted by GateKeeper View Post
        Seems the God's are smiling on your work.....

Doah !

I'll fix that spulling.

GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Where do you keep the keys and what time do you usually go to sleep?

Comment

What year is your bike? Mine is an '82 &, in addition to color, I see some slight differences. pegs, etc. But, a really nice ride. Pretty bike!

Comment

What - no pictures of the teens?

Nice looking bike! Is that a stock GK seat? Looks more stepped, kinda like my old 850L's.

Kirk

Comment

Originally posted by LarryJ View Post
                What year is your bike? Mine is an '82 &, in addition to color, I see some slight differences. pegs, etc. But, a really nice ride. Pretty bike!
                82, more specifially; early 82, a GKZ.

If yours has some differences, like the footpegs and two tone color, and is an 82; it will be a later 82, a GK2 (which is more like an 83).

Originally posted by kirkn View Post
                What - no pictures of the teens?

Nice looking bike! Is that a stock GK seat? Looks more stepped, kinda like my old 850L's.

Kirk
                I was gonna have one pic with the teens in background, but that would have been looking at the not so well lighted side of bike and would have had parking lot in background.

Yep, stock GK seat. Will swap out with G seat, and GK seat will fit on 1100G (PlaneCrazy and I tried it.).
                Near impossible to find another GK seat as a replacement, especially if want the black one, not the two tone brown one.
                GK seat is stepped, as are L seats, but not as much, and somewhat different fashion. That GK step is rounded.

Dave

Comment

Yup. Mine is a K2. Thx

Comment

Wow, I never knew there was such variation - G, GKZ, GKZ... learn something new every day.

Comment

Working...
                    X