Went down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went down

I was waiting on traffic light, front row, T intersection. Light turn green was ready to go when i saw a cager pass trough on red from my RH side. No problem just wait , be shure his the only one and i go left on my way home alongside to the river. There was a car and a truck stopped at light on my left when suddenly a small truck (cube) jump from behind the truck in front of me! I applied both brakes lost balance and went down on my right side. My shoulder hit the small concrete curb. I'm ok but suffering from that hit also my right knee is almost burn from the pressure on the inside jean's leg. Lost right mirror, windshield is cracked,brake pedal and RH flasher bended and a small but noticable dent on thank.
    I' m a bit shaked but will survive.

Be carefull... cagers are nuts.

Hi babes.
    Ouch. That sounds bloody typical...
    I bet the driver expected a bloody appology as you caused them to drop their sandwich or had to put their very important call on hold!
    I hope you mend soon.
    Xxx

Comment

Glad you're ok.

Comment

Agreed on the cagers being nuts.
        Heal fast and get back on the horse, Andre.
        2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Heal up fast! Did they stop ??

Comment

No, he (truck driver) never saw me or anything anyway. The followings cars stopped and a guy come help me lift the bike. My left leg was under it nothing touching but my foot was stock. As i'm very carefull i was all gear on. Let me tell you that the shoulder protection of my jacket been appreciated.

Comment

nous prions pour vous

1979 GS1000

Comment

Hey Bon français, merci à tous pour les chaleureux commentaires.

Good french, thanks all for warm commentaries

Feeling well already.
                Last edited by Guest; 08-16-2012, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X