For those headed to Moosehead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those headed to Moosehead

I got this off of Facebook. W. Earl Brown is an Actor from here who has been shooting a movie in Maine. He posted this today:

I was picked up at 4am for an hour drive to the Presque Isle airport. It was heavy fog with a visibility of about ten to fifteen feet for much four drive. While driving through a stretch of bottomland, we went over a rise. Standing directly in the middle of the road, having not seen us just as much as we failed to see her, was a moose. My driver slammed on the brakes as she leapt for the heavens. We missed her by inches, however in her attempt to jump over our Chevy Suburban, she released about a gallon of diarrhea. Splat. All over our windshield and hood. Combined with the condensation from the fog and some well worn windshield wipers, my final view of the scenic Maine countryside was filtered through a kaleidoscope of milky browns and greens.

You've never truly had the Maine experience until you've been **** on by a moose... I've had the true Maine experience.

You guys be careful up there.
    sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
    2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Working...
X