GS Sightings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for related story see "Redman meets Greg78gs750"
    Do you have a great road adventure that you would like to share? How about a bike repair gone bad? Put your story here and share it with the rest of us.

Last edited by Redman; 10-14-2010, 09:04 PM. Reason: add link

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
    GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Tropicana Blvd 11 Nov 2010

Black GS..maybe a 1000 headed West on Tropicana in LV around 2pm or so.........

Comment

Got my hair done today, in the parking lot I saw... this!

That is one clean 1000G, no?
        "Men will never be free until Mark learns to do The Twist."

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Originally posted by Allie View Post
          Got my hair done today, in the parking lot I saw... this! <pix snipped>

That is one clean 1000G, no?
          Nice, real nice.

Hey, nice new hairdo, too (in your new "me" pic)

Comment

highway 249 houston about two weeks ago...

i saw a really clean gs850(g?) headed inbound on 249... it was green probably a 79 or 80.. anyone on here?

Comment

saw a 1980 GS450E in the parking lot at work...April Fool's, it's mine and yes, that really is snow next to it, that was from last night.

Comment

Saw this guy again today. Still with the red helmet Dude must live about four blocks away from me but I don't know him.
                Originally posted by kerrfunk (June 2010) View Post
                I was mowing my lawn yesterday when my untrained eye saw a UJM coming down the street. (19475)

...Suzuki emblazoned on the tank...

...GN400 on the side panel.

Whaddya know

Guy wearing a red helmet.

A little online search, and there is a GN forum. In German.
                http://www.gn-fahrer.de/
                "I have come to believe that all life is precious." -- Eastman, TWD6.4

1999 Triumph Legend 900 TT

Comment

A few days ago, I saw a red 1980's GS1000E. It's the one with the square headlight. Had a windshield that looked to be Slipstreamer. Luggage box in the rear.

He was headed south on Pacific Highway near the Bull Pen Bar. Is it anyone here?

Comment

1100G on 7th ave moline. Parked. Missing zuki emblems on the tank. Probably not anyone here.

Comment

was at Cycle Gear in Manchester today, when a blue GS1100G rolled in the parking lot. Nice meeting you Don!

Comment

450L went by Great River Brewery. Super clean, all original from what I saw and sounded super nice.

Comment

Driving to Walmart the other day, I took one of the side streets, and saw this 1982 GS550L parked in front of a house, with a for sale sign. I took a quick picture, planning on going by later when I had time to look it over (not to buy, the wife would kill me). I went by the next day and it was gone, so I guess there is a new GS owner out there. Maybe a new GS550L owner will show up here.

Comment

GS 450 under the Seattle Viaduct

I see this bike parked near the ferry under the viaduct every day. Does anyone recognize it?

[IMG][/IMG]
                            Last edited by Guest; 05-05-2011, 10:35 PM.

Comment

Cool. A GS450 in WA

I always see a blue GS850G right off I-5 at exit 169 right on 50th street. Should have taken a picture. But it's out there in the drive way!

Comment

Cool. I go to the UW, so I'll have to walk over and check it out. Maybe I'll snap a quick picture of it too.

Comment

Working...
                                X