GS Sightings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bozo's Hot Dogs down in Kankakee.

Who was it that Road rash and I ran into on Saturday?

Comment

Over the past weekend...

Eric

Comment

Hey Eric,

Is that the tail section of an F-16 at Luke in the background by chance.

Comment

Originally posted by bbjumper View Post
          Hey Eric,

Is that the tail section of an F-16 at Luke in the background by chance.

10-4
          Did you see my video from the flight tower?

Eric

Comment

Originally posted by 7981GS View Post
            10-4
            Did you see my video from the flight tower?

Eric

Negative Ghost Rider.......

Comment

Here's an interesting sighting... My Mother came over for Easter dinner and on her way out she called me from her cell phone and said that there was a motorcycle just like mine at the top of my street, but it might be a little older. My first thought was "ok, sure Mom" could have been anything black on 2 wheels. But I told her that I'd go up and have a gander at it. Lo and behold, it was a GS750E with a single front disc! EXACTLY like she said, a bike just like mine but a little older! I called her back and let her know how impressed I was.

Comment

Originally posted by Notz View Post
                Here's an interesting sighting... My Mother came over for Easter dinner and on her way out she called me from her cell phone and said that there was a motorcycle just like mine at the top of my street, but it might be a little older. My first thought was "ok, sure Mom" could have been anything black on 2 wheels. But I told her that I'd go up and have a gander at it. Lo and behold, it was a GS750E with a single front disc! EXACTLY like she said, a bike just like mine but a little older! I called her back and let her know how impressed I was.

That's a special mom. I'd keep her.
                sigpic
                83 GS1100g
                2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

I agree with Charlie, your Mom is a keeper.

Eric

Comment

My first thought would have been to go check the garage.
                    A mother who "gets" bikes...excellent!
                    2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Hum, not much activity here recently.

Saw this when going to a customers site in Zeeland.
                      Anybody here?

And that is my son's Tiger 1050 there also. He will acuse me of being a dork for leaving a GSR card on the 1100.

Last edited by Redman; 05-09-2012, 01:01 PM.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                      GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

On my way home from picking my boy up from school I spotted this bike at a equipment rental parking lot. So of course I turned around and left my card on the bike. The guy called me and it turns out he had seen my bike around and one day took a pic of it from his truck as I rode through the intersection. Anyway he has lurked around the site before so look for him to be joining soon. Gonna go for a ride soon with him and my twin bike right down to the V&H megaphone!
                        No signature

Comment

Trevor, we must get him some tank badges.

Eric

Comment

Originally posted by 7981GS View Post
                            Trevor, we must get him some tank badges.

Eric
                            Yes you are right. He is missing just the left one.
                            No signature

Comment

I am pretty sure that I know some one with a few spares.
                              Have him send me a PM or something, eh.

Eric

Comment

Apple Valley, MN. Yesterday (5/16) at about 6:00 pm, saw someone riding a grey GS450L on County 46 just east of Cedar. I was on my blue 650GL. You turned north on Galaxie before I could catch your eye. Anyone here?

Comment

Working...
                                X