No announcement yet.

GS Sightings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went and got some business card printer blanks at staples today and used Jay B's GSR card document to make up some more cards

I was at Paparo's tonight and saw a 1980 GS1000 custom jober there in for work. Left a card on it. While there a young guy named Jeff (two Jeff's in two days, weird 8O ) who brought in what looked like an early 80's GS650E for a carb job and inspection I believe. Gave him a card too

Comment

Not really a sighting, but had a guy approach me at the store when I was getting on the bike. It almost seemed as if he was waiting for me come out. Told me that he had an old GS750. I told him about the site (I printed new cards that night), and he said that the bike wasn't running. It had some minor damage, and he'd parked it after the kids were born. But he was itching to get it back out. I believe his name is Dan Krueger. So Dan if you're browsing, join up and let us know a little about yourself.

Brad

Comment

I have an almost sighting we have a new guy at work. He has a GS750 but hasn't moved it to New Mexico yet.

When he does later this summer we'll have two of them in the parking lot here at work.

Mike

Comment

I saw a nice looking GSXXXG pass me going south on thirtieth crossing pearl in Boulder last week, black with the red and gold pinstripes, looked like an 850 or bigger, fairing and two riders!! of course I was pretty far back in my lane and couldn't see much, but I at least recognized the make!!!

Comment

Just got back from lunch. Went up to the Lebanon Valley Cycles and was looking around. They had a GS650G? there with 33k on it for 1,495.

It was in really good shape but had a crotch dent in the top of the fuel tank. Weird? The type you usually see on dirt bikes, not street bikes.
            Must have set something heavy on it.

Comment

GS sighting, Boulder, CO, 05-19-04

GS motorcycle sighted on Broadway by campus, blonde, short haired young lady on a black GS450/550, late seventies model. cute girl, no helmet

Blue GS with two guys on it, spotted on Pearl at east end of mall.

We know you're out there, and believe me, it's just a matter of time until we catch ALL of you!! :twisted: :twisted: 8O

Comment

this week one in omaha 4 last week in l.a. and 2 the week before in san antiono

Comment

Just saw a white with blue GSX400 on my way back from school.

Comment

just tagged my first card on an old red GS1000, looked like pre-80's (spoked wheels?) in front of the vacuum repair shop on main!! hope nobody comes gunnin for me?!?!?! 8O

Comment

I saw a nice GS yesterday in Dayton, KY. Looked like an 82. I couldn't get to it. I was in the Dayton-Bellevue, KY Memorial day parade with the Shriners and couldn't really get off the float to look. It was a funny color of purple, looked nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoomgar
                        Just got back from lunch. Went up to the Lebanon Valley Cycles and was looking around. They had a GS650G? there with 33k on it for 1,495.

It was in really good shape but had a crotch dent in the top of the fuel tank. Weird? The type you usually see on dirt bikes, not street bikes.
                        Thats why you should wear a cup like I do (dam 2 smilie limit)

Comment

I saw a GS1100GK (1984?) on the used lot at Rocky Mountain Kawasaki in Longmont, Colorado. The bike had almost 48,000 miles on the odometer, and still had the Suzuki fairing, bags and topbox.

BB

Comment

Simon- I saw the GK when they first got it in at RMK-I think they're asking 1900bucks for it. It was owned by a trucker who kept a detailed records on it.
                            Snowbeard- did that red 1000 have small hardbags on it? I've seen a red 1000 in front of the vacuum repair shop in Longmont on Main St.

Comment

Originally posted by nayasoldman
                              Simon- I saw the GK when they first got it in at RMK-I think they're asking 1900bucks for it. It was owned by a trucker who kept a detailed records on it.
                              Snowbeard- did that red 1000 have small hardbags on it? I've seen a red 1000 in front of the vacuum repair shop in Longmont on Main St.
                              Were you at RMK's open house yesterday, Buzz?

Simon

BTW, I still haven't shaken off that "Claude" thing you started on this forum after our last meeting at RMK!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoomgar

Like his 'nads?
                                Kevin
                                E-Bay: gsmcyclenut
                                "Communism doesn't work because people like to own stuff." Frank Zappa

1978 GS750(x2 "projects"), 1983 GS1100ED (slowly becoming a parts bike), 1982 GS1100EZ,
                                Now joined the 21st century, 2013 Yamaha XTZ1200 Super Tenere.

Comment

Working...
                                X