No announcement yet.

GS Sightings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw who I thought was FoxyBlankworthy in Miamisburg yesterday but was in the truck going the opposite way and didn't get a good look.
    Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
    1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
    2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
    Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
    and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by cowboyup3371 View Post
      Saw who I thought was FoxyBlankworthy in Miamisburg yesterday but was in the truck going the opposite way and didn't get a good look.
      I did see him last weekend.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
      GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Nice

Baldwin Blessing of Bikes.

GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Saw these two GS' in my travels yesterday and today...

No signature

Comment

(....hey! look at that! ...my 400E has a twin down-island!)

Comment

Originally posted by Gorminrider View Post
              (....hey! look at that! ...my 400E has a twin down-island!)
              I took that pic at Cowichan Bay. Where are you?
              No signature

Comment

'Morning, trevor! up in Fanny Bay!

Comment

Originally posted by Gorminrider View Post
                  'Morning, trevor! up in Fanny Bay!
                  Beautiful place, Fanny Bay is! If you ever come to Victoria be sure to let me know. And if we make up your way will do the same.

Cheers,

Trevor
                  No signature

Comment

Madison Ave....Sacramento...2-up riding on a black..could be GS1000 in very nice condition!

Comment

Saw an early GS550 (drum brake rear) just west of the Loop in Chicago. Whose bike is that?

Comment

Today...member here John with his Kat and 1100.

And saw this little beauty come in to the lot. 83 gs750e. He rebuilt it himself with hepl from GSR. Bought the bike for $800.!!
                        No signature

Comment

Ran across a guy at a gas station today riding an 82 650 that he turned into a cafe racer style with what looked to be drag bars. Fortunately he kept the pipes and shocks on it

Told him about the site and hoping he is lurking out there soon.
                          Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                          1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                          2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                          Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                          and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Saw a dude sitting on what looked like an early 80s 850G or 1100G in Orford, New Hampshire at a used car joint. It had the maroon color scheme and looked like a nice ride.

If you're on here man--send me a note. I'm local to the Upper Valley.

Comment

I seen a 80's 850L sitting at the back of the local Home Depot parking lot today. Highway bars, a small oil cooler, some saddlebags, sissy bar, modified ignition switch and tumbler, all in rattle can flat black. Anyone from around here by chance? (Bay City, MI)

Comment

Rode to downtown Grand Rpids for BLues On The Mall (Walter Trout) last Wednesday.
                                Saw this 750 in bike parking area, along with hundreds of other bikes. I think is one I have seen in previous time this year and last couple years there.

And a couple other sightings of interest.

Comment

Working...
                                X