No announcement yet.

GS Sightings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw this nice 850 the other night at the grocery store.
    No signature

Comment

Saw this little gem in the mall parking lot today. Decent 650G, although there is not one signal light on the bike, strange.

Rob
      1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
      Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

gsx 750

Hey guys, I thought I would share this. It's a pretty nice gsx 750.

Comment

Found a black GS today in a parking lot for Yale Electrical while I was on my way to work. No pictures though. Looked nice, had a fairing, maybe a Windjammer, not sure.

Comment

Saw this little GS in Newmarket, NH. Anyone from here?

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

I saw a blue GS-somethingorother going north through town on Friday while I was visiting Gettysburg PA...
              "I have come to believe that all life is precious." -- Eastman, TWD6.4

1999 Triumph Legend 900 TT

Comment

GS sightings

Seen this lot, outside my house !. 78 550 is my sons 77 750 just bought it and 79 1000 owned for 14 years, i am a happy GSer
                My bikes 79 GS1000 1085 checked and approved by stator the GSR mascot and 77 GS750 with 850 top end, GS850g, and my eldest sons 78 GS550, youngest sons GS125. Project bike 79 GS1000N

Comment

Passed by a red-with-orange striping 750 something today, west of Lancaster PA on 283, took the exit for Hershey. As I looked at the model information on this website I noticed there's a 750D and a 750T. I don't know what those are.
                  "I have come to believe that all life is precious." -- Eastman, TWD6.4

1999 Triumph Legend 900 TT

Comment

Waived to a guy driving a teal smaller GS on Boston Post in Amherst, NH today. I'd be guessing on the year and size, but definitely an earlier one 78-80 maybe.

Comment

Saw at Indy MotoGP this weekend

These at the Rolling Concorse, Friday afternoon. Drat. I forgot to go back on Saturday.

THis fellow from Detroit area.

This guy was talking to 3 or 4 other guys that were looking at bike. Didnt talk to him myself.

Did talk to this guy from Chicago area.
                      He said he might be interested in GSR if he had a computer.
                      Only took about 90 seconds talking to him untill he was telling me the horrors of ethanol 15% gas and trying to recruit for Abate.

>>later add.

And this one Friday afternoon in the Suzuki display area.
                      Nice, all stock. Really nice.
                      Last edited by Redman; 08-24-2013, 11:29 AM.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                      GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Originally posted by kerrfunk View Post
                        Passed by a red-with-orange striping 750 something today, west of Lancaster PA on 283, took the exit for Hershey. As I looked at the model information on this website I noticed there's a 750D and a 750T. I don't know what those are.
                        Possibly an 83 700 or 84 750 Kawasaki, same stripes-nice bikes. Was the rest of the bike black?
                        sigpicSome of the totally committed probably should be.
                        '58 + '63 Vespa 150's' (London, GB/RI, US)
                        '67 X6 T20 ('67 Long Beach, Ca.- misty-eyed)
                        '71 Kaw. A1-ugh ('71 SF, CA- worked @ Kaw dlr)
                        '66 Yam. YL1('72 SF-commuter beater)
                        '73 Kaw. S2A-2Xugh ('73 SF-still parts slave)
                        '78 GS 750C ('77 SF-old faithful-killed by son)
                        '81 KZ 750E ('81 SF-back to Kaw. dlr)
                        '81 GS 650G ('08 back to NE&ME- (project)
                        '82 GS '82 (2) GS650GZ, L, Middlebury, G current

Comment

At Indy MotoGP Suzuki 50 Aniversary Display

And this guy that was pulled out of the parking lot and invited to display bike in the Suzuki 50th Anniversary Historic Display. He was excited about it.

They asked if I was from the Indy area, I so "No, from Michigan." They asked If I rode it there. I said, "Yes, by way of Kentucky."

One Suzuki guy said he had never seen one before (but he was maybe 30 years old).

That was Saturday, pictures Saturday morning. By evening Bike got covered in a real heavy gritty dust. And could see where people bumped into it. Got a scratch on tank.
                          Did not take it back there on Sunday.

Last edited by Redman; 08-21-2013, 08:24 PM.

GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

[QUOTE=Redman;1918048]These at the Rolling Concorse, Friday afternoon. Drat. I forgot to go back on Saturday.

Ya got me Redman! You found my 1100G and Buffalo. I saw your GK there too, nice pics.
                            1982 1100G - 1979 1000SN Cooley #703 - 1982 Kawasaki ELR#337 - 1982 Katana 1000SZ (X3) #769, #872, #1963 - 1983 1100E mid-night blue (X2) - Ducati 907ie - 1976 GT750 Bad Buffalo

Comment

Now that is a proud owner.
                              Way to go, John.
                              2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Originally posted by viperg View Post
                                Ya got me Redman! You found my 1100G and Buffalo. I saw your GK there too, nice pics.
                                Yah, saw them there in Rolling Concourse area Friday. Nice. Two of them eh.

And I saw your blue/white 1100G in the Zuki display Sunday.
                                Had the Suzuki folk contacted you in advance? ... or find you there in parking lot? ... or find you while having bike picture taken at their tent?

Dave

>>>later note
                                Now I see your other posting.
                                ah... 3 bikes... including your dad and son....

Last edited by Redman; 08-22-2013, 06:31 AM. Reason: add later note

Comment

Working...
                                X