GS Sightings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by azr View Post
    Now that is truly a rarity, having 2 1980 Suzuki GS1000G's with Samsonite luggage........
    ANd in such great condition.

Lots of Samsonite luggage are all faded to light grey.
    I really had to keep after the set I had, with plastic/vinyl protectant.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
    GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Saw a little GS yesterday

Unfortunately, didn't have time to get a photograph, but yesterday in the parking lot at Shannon Falls (that's a pic of my buddy Scott leading when it was decidely un-summery) I saw a guy bump-starting a matte-blacked out GS.

I ran over to give him a push. Turned out to be a GS(X)-400. He hadn't heard of the GSR, so I pointed him this direction.
      '83 GS650G
      '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

Originally posted by Redman View Post
        650E

I Was driving, leaving downtown Grand Haven (Rib Fest, yum yum) with wife and fluffy foo foo doggie in passenger side, with passenger window part down for doggie.....

..... I saw a 650E go by, was silver stock paint, with pipe.... probably Ben "huntb", so followed it. Was on a one way street, I was pulling up next to him at a stop light , trying to put passenger side window down to say hello... but window wasn't going down for some reason.

Light changed, and off he went, turned in different direction than we were going.

Wife was crabbing about loud motorcycle (wasn't that loud) and was trying to put the window up.

Haha yup! I'll bet that was me. Crazy busy downtown and I didn't even have time to stop for ribs... Bummer!

Comment

Saw what I think was a 1000G with hard bags parked at a building near Rt33 & Woodward Road. I think its the same bike I saw at Home Depot about a year ago. I rode by on the cycle later, hoping to get a side by side pic, but it was gone.
          sigpic
          When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
          -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
          -Rusty old scooter.
          Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
          https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
          https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Out for a ride tonight and I spotted a 83 gs750e...just like the one I owned new as a teenager. We had a little chat....turns out we had met before.
            The bike has a new paint job and looks very nice!
            Just another GS in the GS capital of the world.

No signature

Comment

20150606_125639.jpg
              Saw this 450s this morning riding home from picking up breakfast.....A mile from my house!
              I looked great and i love it. Need to check this out.
              sigpic
              When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
              -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
              -Rusty old scooter.
              Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
              https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
              https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Nice rack
                sigpic
                83 GS1100g
                2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie G View Post
                  Nice rack
                  You talking about my girlfriend?
                  1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob S. View Post
                    You talking about my girlfriend?

My comments are always open to several interpretations
                    sigpic
                    83 GS1100g
                    2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

PIZZA RUN

Rode into town to pick u[ pizzas we ordered.

Line of folks at front door waiting to get in for seating (typical of summer Friday or Staurday evening at this place)
                      so went around back to go in back door (for take out).
                      There was that silver 650E.
                      Must be Ben HuntB.
                      Went inside. Got pizzas. Chattted a while.

GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                        Last night at break time from work I ran into my buddy Jay on his nice G...just another GS in Victoria...

This bike is GORGEOUS.
                        "Thought he, it is a wicked world in all meridians; I'll die a pagan."
                        ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
                        1982 CB900f

Comment

Originally posted by Redman View Post
                          PIZZA RUN

Rode into town to pick u[ pizzas we ordered.

Line of folks at front door waiting to get in for seating (typical of summer Friday or Staurday evening at this place)
                          so went around back to go in back door (for take out).
                          There was that silver 650E.
                          Must be Ben HuntB.
                          Went inside. Got pizzas. Chattted a while.

It's almost as if that trunk was made for Fricanos pizza!

Comment

Spotted this little beauty 850g at my mechanics house yesterday...

Victoria, the GS capital of the World!

No signature

Comment

Muskegon Bike Time parking lot this afternoon.

Maybe the only full face helmet, besides mine, that I saw today. Saw hundereds and hundreds of bare heads, maybe a few beanies and a few half helmets.

Comment

Spotted this baby outside the CTV building in Ottawa, Canada yesterday. Someone's baby that's for sure.

I seem to remember seeing this bike posted before, but I can't be sure.
                                Rob
                                1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
                                Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

Working...
                                X