SPIED!!! Secret footage of Steve at Deal's Gap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SPIED!!! Secret footage of Steve at Deal's Gap

Possibly not, but cool footage nonetheless, even if a little grainy...

Wow !!! Thanks for posting.
    Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
    Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
    1983 GS 750

Comment

just can't believe the faith some have in oncoming traffic, when they're hugging the yellow and hauling ass.

Comment

Gotta love all the scraping.

Comment

If I'm not mistaken, the same guy did an Iron Butt running up and down the Dragon. He had help keeping other traffic away but any way you slice it, the dude can ride!
          sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
          2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Seen that one before and it is classic. Everyone should learn to ride like that.
            NO PIC THANKS TO FOTO BUCKET FOR BEING RIDICULOUS

Current Rides: 1980 Suzuki GS1000ET, 2009 Yamaha FZ1, 1983 Honda CB1100F, 2006 H-D Fatboy
            Previous Rides: 1972 Yamaha DS7, 1977 Yamaha RD400D, '79 RD400F Daytona Special, '82 RD350LC, 1980 Suzuki GS1000E (sold that one), 1982 Honda CB900F, 1984 Kawasaki GPZ900R

Comment

Originally posted by marvinsc View Post
              If I'm not mistaken, the same guy did an Iron Butt running up and down the Dragon. He had help keeping other traffic away but any way you slice it, the dude can ride!
              Yes, he did attempt an Iron Butt ride, and made it!!

Because of the extremely repetitive nature of the ride, he had to get special permission from the Iron Butt Association. He also arranged special documentation for time and odometer readings at every turn-around.

He managed sometihing like 46 round trips (1012 miles) and did it in about 23 hours, 45 minutes. Stop and think for a moment, he was riding that road ALL NIGHT LONG!

He lives in the area, he and his buddy with the camera ride it several times a week.

sigpic
              mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
              hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
              #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
              #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
              Family Portrait
              Siblings and Spouses
              Mom's first ride
              Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
              (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

Working...
              X