Met some pirates today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Met some pirates today...

No. 1 - Met up with him at an intersection and we rode maybe 20 miles together. Did the nod at each stop light. Finally at a left signal light that we were waiting on, he goes, "What year is that?" When I told him '82, he goes "That thing is in the most amazing condition, beautiful, just beautiful. I thanked him and we parted ways down the road.

No. 2 - Sodus Point. Gassed up at a convenience store and grabbed a Snapple. I had the jacket over the back of the seat and the helmet on the back rest. I started the bike and did a putt about 20 feet across the road to some public parking under a tree. Just shut the bike off and this old guy on a Ultra Low, fat boy, hard tail bagger FDHLDQZX pulls up and goes "That helmet don't do you no good on the back rest." I thanked him for his keen power of observation and then mentioned to him that the black tee shirt might not protect him all that well if he goes down.
    1982 GS1100GLZ Sold but still loved
    2008 Bandit 1250 Crashed (cager on a cell phone)
    2008 Bandit 1250 #2

I was looking for a picture of your bike, but really-ALL you guys with the beautiful bikes deserve all compliments...your bikes are better-than-new, because the Care you lavish on these has a deeper shine than the factory floor allows...

Comment

It's in the Gallery. GS1100GLZ..
      1982 GS1100GLZ Sold but still loved
      2008 Bandit 1250 Crashed (cager on a cell phone)
      2008 Bandit 1250 #2

Comment

That IS a nice bike!

Comment

Working...
        X