X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ed, good luck with future endavors.
    Drinks after work, or packing to leave?
    sigpic
    When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
    -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
    -Rusty old scooter.
    Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
    https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Originally posted by nejeff View Post
      Are you leaving the military or are you a contractor of some type? Where will your final home base be? Good luck today, your last day on the job!
      I'm leaving my contractor position. Been retired from the Air Force since 2011. Going back to Dover, DE.

Originally posted by dorkburger View Post
      Ed, good luck with future endavors.
      Drinks after work, or packing to leave?
      Thanks DB,

Drinks tomorrow and Saturday! Doing clean up and saying goodbye to Everyone I been in contact with. It's always tough to leave a location.

Ed
      GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
      GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
      GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
      Originally posted by GSXR7ED
      Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Just saw your post Ed, hope everything works out for ya. NM is still calling out for ya lol. Take care and good luck for the future.
        sigpicMrBill Been a GSR member on and off since April 2002
        1980 GS 750E Bought new in Feb of 1980
        2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Comment

Originally posted by mrbill5491 View Post
          Just saw your post Ed, hope everything works out for ya. NM is still calling out for ya lol. Take care and good luck for the future.
          Thank Bill. The west coast is always calling me...Mom will always ask when I'm moving out there.

I will call you my friend. (I have two numbers...give me the last 4 digits of the one to call)

Ed
          GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
          GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
          Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Originally posted by GSXR7ED View Post
            Thank Bill. The west coast is always calling me...Mom will always ask when I'm moving out there.

I will call you my friend. (I have two numbers...give me the last 4 digits of the one to call)

Ed
            That would be the 6029 number.
            2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Comment

I'm getting/have been excited this past weekend and this week. I depart Jacksonville this Thursday. Loading up the Pilot like I did when I left Alamogordo. This time I'm not trailing a bike! But I am coming home with a surfboard.

Ed
              GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

I'm getting/have been excited this past weekend and this week. I depart Jacksonville this Thursday. Loading up the Pilot like I did when I left Alamogordo. This time I'm not trailing a bike! But I am coming home with a surfboard.

Ed
                Does it need a new chain and sprockets lol.
                2015 CAN AM RTS

Comment

This

Ed
                  Originally posted by mrbill5491 View Post
                  Does it need a new chain and sprockets lol.
                  Yes, it needs the 530 conversion Bill. Wanna fly over to Delaware and help me?

Ed
                  GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

I'm leaving my contractor position. Been retired from the Air Force since 2011. Going back to Dover, DE.

Thanks DB,

Drinks tomorrow and Saturday! Doing clean up and saying goodbye to Everyone I been in contact with. It's always tough to leave a location.

Ed

Ed, are you back in Delaware? I will be in OC 8/15-8/21. Haven't heard from you in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheryl View Post
                      Ed, are you back in Delaware? I will be in OC 8/15-8/21. Haven't heard from you in a while.
                      I text you a while back but I thought you might have changed your number. Yes, I'm back in Delaware.

I've been hanging out in Rehoboth and Indian River/Coin Beach. The surf is pretty good in Indian River right by the bridge.

Give me a call/text...I'll PM you my number. How's your son? What grade will he be going into?

Ed
                      GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Indian River

Cheryl,

Here's a snapshot of Indian River entrance. The beach is on the other side of the bridge.

And one from the other side. This was 3+ weeks ago and it was not even crowded! Can you see my foot prints?

Today, the Coast Guard was out...two of them!

Ed
                        Last edited by GSXR7ED; 08-12-2016, 02:34 PM.
                        GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

I've done to my bike 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm Progressive conversion with new shock settings, 530 sprockets / chain transformation, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners survive. Carbs rebuilt, the new EBC clutch springs and horns installed. Lipstick. The engine runs strong.

Comment

Originally posted by dungdn93 View Post
                            I've done to my bike 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm Progressive conversion with new shock settings, 530 sprockets / chain transformation, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners survive. Carbs rebuilt, the new EBC clutch springs and horns installed. Lipstick. The engine runs strong.
                            Good morning. You've done lots of improvements to your bike. That's awesome!

Ed
                            GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Been a while since I left Alamogordo, NM and Jacksonville, FL...

Tonight, I'm flying to Dublin, Ireland with my wife, eldest daughter and son-in-law. Meeting our youngest daughter who is flying in from Germany!

Ed
                              GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Been a while since I left Alamogordo, NM and Jacksonville, FL...

Tonight, I'm flying to Dublin, Ireland with my wife, eldest daughter and son-in-law. Meeting our youngest daughter who is flying in from Germany!

Ed
                                Have a great trip.. Wonderful county. I have fond memories of my visit.......
                                Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                                Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                                1983 GS 750

Comment

Working...
                                X