Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Garth!

Ed
    GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
    GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
    GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
    Originally posted by GSXR7ED
    Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Landed safely at 8am this morning.

Ed

I'm using airplane mode on my Verizon phone to avoid roaming charges and using WiFi wherever I can find it.
      Last edited by GSXR7ED; 03-28-2019, 07:22 AM.
      GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
      GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
      Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Enjoy Dublin!
        The wife and I spent a few weeks in Ireland back in 2016, 5 days in Dublin. Loved every minute of it.
        '20 Ducati Multistrada 1260S, '93 Ducati 750SS, '01 SV650S, '07 DL650, '01 DR-Z400S, '80 GS1000S, '85 RZ350

Comment

Have a good time!
          sigpic
          83 GS1100g
          2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

Thx fellas. We bought a 7day pass at the airport that's good for the bus and tram train. Bus ride to city centre then tram to our hotel in Tallaght.

Check in time wasn't till 3pm so we left our luggage at the hotel and took the Red Line back for breakfast/brunch at 11:30am then did some sight seeing.

We've got tours set up tomorrow and Saturday. Haven't figured out the rest of the days were in town; Tuesday will be the last full day here because Wed is our travel day.

We're a little tired so we shall have an early night and be up like a shot tomorrow morning.

Ed
            GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Ok, where's that GS sighting thread? I just took a pic of a GN125H here in Dublin...wow!

We did a Paddywagon tour that took us to Guinness lake and then Glendalough Woods Nature Reserve. Beautiful day for sight seeing!

Now, we are back in Dublin having some pub food and a pint of Guinness.

Ed
              GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Visited Trinity College today and saw the Book of Kells.

Ed
                GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Moher Cliffs tour today!

Ed
                  GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

What a long drive to the opposite side of this island!

Beautiful scenery.

Ed
                    GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Originally posted by GSXR7ED View Post
                      What a long drive to the opposite side of this island!

Beautiful scenery.

C'mon, from a guy who's lived out west?? Ireland's the size of Indiana or South Carolina for pete's sake!!!

Are you going to get to the Aran islands, near Galway? We really liked that. And south of the cliffs, the Dingle peninsula is really cool. Like the drive around there better than the Ring of Kerry.
                      Last edited by RichDesmond; 03-30-2019, 09:04 PM.
                      '20 Ducati Multistrada 1260S, '93 Ducati 750SS, '01 SV650S, '07 DL650, '01 DR-Z400S, '80 GS1000S, '85 RZ350

Comment

We did the "Paddywagon" bus...and the bus ride seemed like a long drive.

Stopped at Barrack Obama Plaza! Took a pic of the statues of the lovely couple.

We're pretty much done with the bus tours...there's 8 of us total to include Son-in-law's parents and their youngest daughter (7yrs old who is our daughter's sister-in-law). Parents had a midlife crisis so there is 17 years between their eldest and the 7 year old.

Wife says our next tour needs to be just the two of us.

Ed
                        GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Ah, didn’t realize that you were in a bus, that is a long haul.

Comment

Spent the afternoon in Howth.

Ed
                            GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Lots of walking at Phoenix Park and then the Dublin Museum.

Our youngest went back home to Germany today.

Ed
                              GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Originally posted by RichDesmond View Post
                                [/FONT][/COLOR]

Are you going to get to the Aran islands, near Galway? We really liked that.
                                We had a great time riding bikes on Inish Mohr (Aran Islands)
                                sigpic
                                83 GS1100g
                                2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

Working...
                                X