X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GSXR7ED View Post
    ...glad I brought her in my apartment last night--
    That would be an interesting photo.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
    GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Bringing Her Inside

It is the coldest morning in the past 3 weeks of riding: 39F

I'll bundle up pretty good; glad I brought her in my apartment last night--she does not like cold starts when she is left outside all night. (I've spoiled her)

Ed
      Originally posted by Redman View Post
      That would be an interesting photo.
      You know, I can't believe some of the statements I make about my bike Redman--you got me!

Thanks for reading my thread!

Ed
      GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
      GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
      GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
      Originally posted by GSXR7ED
      Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

New Improvements

Ordered the 530 Conversion from Z1 and also the Fork Brace. I'm not in a rush to install the chain but the Fork Brace should be pretty easy to put on.

Ed
        GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
        GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
        Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Wow Ed, you are really dumping some money into your motorcycle. That's good to see, your motorcycle is really starting to come around. Looking good keep it up.
          My Motorcycles:
          22 Kawasaki Z900 RS (Candy Tone Blue)
          22 BMW K1600GT (Probably been to a town near you)
          82 1100e Drag Bike (needs race engine)
          81 1100e Street Bike (with race engine)
          79 1000e (all original)
          82 850g (all original)
          80 KZ 650F (needs restored)

Comment

Not A Money Pit

Originally posted by storm 64 View Post
            Wow Ed, you are really dumping some money into your motorcycle. That's good to see, your motorcycle is really starting to come around. Looking good keep it up.
            I'm making decent money out here and all my bills are getting paid. Finally! I can spend money on me for a change. I'm still helping out my kids who are leading their own lives so I am thankful for having a job.

Thanks for dropping by.

Ed
            GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Earth Day - Cloudcroft

Here's the Chevron Station where the Earth Day ride on Sat 26 April will meet. We'll be heading into those Mountains!

Ed
              GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Here's the Chevron Station where the Earth Day ride on Sat 26 April will meet. We'll be heading into those Mountains!

Ed
                Yup that be the place. Everything still looking good for the ride. Might be a bit more windy then some would like. See what Friday says.
                sigpicMrBill Been a GSR member on and off since April 2002
                1980 GS 750E Bought new in Feb of 1980
                2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Comment

No Ride

Earth Day Run post-poned. Wind Advisory in southern NM.

At least I was able to install my Fork Brace and do an Oil Change. Since I had the wrong filter spring installed, I had to R2 it and change the oil in the process. The oil filter wasn't too bad so I didn't install the last one I have. The oil change was done first thing this morning.

It's an overcast Sunday so just kicking back watching the NBA Playoffs.

Ed
                  GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Gila Forest Run - 3 May 2014

Went for a 230+ ride with MrBill and Steve on Saturday. My time in New Mexico is drawing to a close. Bill knows this and is being a good host.

Bike

Sprocket/chain

Shop

Start Ride

Gila Park

Ed
                    Last edited by GSXR7ED; 05-05-2014, 04:58 PM.
                    GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Moar Pics

Continued...

Lunch

Ed
                      GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Moar +2

And Moar...

Gila National Park

Ed
                        GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Moar #3

And some more...

Ed
                          GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Gila Forest Run - 3 May 2014

And lastly...

Ed
                            GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Some of those pictures remind me of the Sandias up in the Albuquerque area where I did a lot of trail riding with my horse when I lived there. Thank you for the reminders.
                              Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                              1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                              2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                              Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                              and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Great Job!

I really like to see GS's on the road, mine is not a garage queen either. You are in one of my favorite places to spend a weekend. My boy's and I have spent many nights on the ground in the Gila Wilderness. Tell me where these last photos taken and is that a camping area?

Comment

Working...
                                X