New Job Takes Me To The West

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last Group Ride - 14 Jun 2014

Last Ride with Bill. Enjoyed our lunch at "Smoky the Bear's " origin town then headed to Lincoln, Ruidoso, Cloudcroft. Enjoy the pics!

NOTE: Happy Father's Day!

14June14
    Bill & Me selfie w/o helmet

Fellas Riding

My Bike

Lincoln Road

Stone where BTK killed someone

Funny Advertising

Horse Park

Horse Park 2

Selfie w/helmets

Ed
    GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
    GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
    GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
    Originally posted by GSXR7ED
    Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Nice photos. That Horse Park looked pretty interesting. Thanks for posting.

cg
      sigpic
      83 GS1100g
      2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

Horse Park

Originally posted by Charlie G View Post
        Nice photos. That Horse Park looked pretty interesting. Thanks for posting.

cg
        No problem...thanks for stopping by.

I went to Roswell today...but I didn't take any pics.

Ed
        GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
        GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
        Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Originally posted by GSXR7ED View Post
          No problem...thanks for stopping by.

I went to Roswell today...but I didn't take any pics.

Ed
          Alien central and no pics? Don't be surprise if your abducted and weird things done to you now. Aliens there hate to be snubbed. Nasty little f**kers at times.
          sigpicMrBill Been a GSR member on and off since April 2002
          1980 GS 750E Bought new in Feb of 1980
          2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Comment

Roswell

Originally posted by mrbill5491 View Post
            Alien central and no pics? Don't be surprise if your abducted and weird things done to you now. Aliens there hate to be snubbed. Nasty little f**kers at times.
            Hahahaha!

Thanks Bill. What a ride it was!!!

Ed
            GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

18 Jun 2014

Taking a break from Alamogordo/Holloman AFB. Going to Delaware for a week and hitting the beaches! Gonna enjoy the crab legs/blue crab at my favorite watering hole!

Ed
              GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Taking a break from Alamogordo/Holloman AFB. Going to Delaware for a week and hitting the beaches! Gonna enjoy the crab legs/blue crab at my favorite watering hole!

Ed
                Dude! send me back about 20 lbs of those crabs!!
                2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Comment

I'm in ATL--Layover

Dude! send me back about 20 lbs of those crabs!!
                  Dude!

You gotta come out this way! I'd never thought I'd miss Delaware.

Ed
                  GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Dude!

You gotta come out this way! I'd never thought I'd miss Delaware.

Ed
                    Welcome back to DE, Ed. MrBill, you really do need to come this way! I got storm64 into our superawesomedelicious blue crabs seasoned with old bay.

Comment

It's About The Crabs

Originally posted by Cheryl View Post
                      Welcome back to DE, Ed. MrBill, you really do need to come this way! I got storm64 into our superawesomedelicious blue crabs seasoned with old bay.
                      Thanks cheryl, I have today, fri, sat, sun, to enjoy my time away from work. I'm having lunch with my daughters and watching the World Cup. Relaxing before heading out in a bit.

And yes, bill needs to come out here sporting some swimming trunks and hit the beaches of Delaware!

Ed
                      GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Thanks cheryl, I have today, fri, sat, sun, to enjoy my time away from work. I'm having lunch with my daughters and watching the World Cup. Relaxing before heading out in a bit.

And yes, bill needs to come out here sporting some swimming trunks and hit the beaches of Delaware!

Ed
                        For the blue crabs yes, water no, no likely the water that much.
                        2015 CAN AM RTS

Comment

For the blue crabs yes, water no, no likely the water that much.
                          I can sympathize with that. I like the beach just fine, but I hate sand in my shorts.
                          All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

DE Beaches

I have had a great time in Rehoboth Beach! Love the crab legs for happy hour 12-6pm.
                            GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Return to Alamogordo

I've returned from my trip back east. Now gotta get ready for 4th of July; planning one last trip to LA to see my mom and sisters--it will give me a golden opportunity to test the new transmission on my Honda Pilot. (I love my SUV)

Pics from my adventures in Delaware (w/o my GS) are forthcoming!

Ed
                              GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Delaware Trip 18-23Jun2014 - Random Order Pics

Well, thanks to PB...I copy/name/paste link and not in any particular order. Here's what I enjoyed about Delaware--oh yeah!

Rehoboth Tower

Solo waves

Hwy 1 to the Beach!!!

Band at Conch Island

Beach Entrance

Crab Legs--I already started eating before I took the pic.

Boardwalk1

Window Shot going to Dover

Blue Crab

Claws

Ed
                                Last edited by GSXR7ED; 06-25-2014, 06:20 AM.
                                GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Working...
                                X