750T--Valve Cover Adjustment with Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GSXR7ED View Post
    No, I didn't mess with the carbs. I do think I need to adjust the throttle cable though...it's late reacting to WOT.

Trust me...I felt like CRAP leaving my baby out in the elements. I normally keep her in my apartment as before--park it right next to my fold-able trailer.

Ed

Ed
    Yeah do the throttle and a resynch- you'll be happy you did.
    I know I know just giving your grief- those storms came quick. Suzi's can take it.

Comment

Good Grief Charlie Brown

Originally posted by Badooka View Post
      Yeah do the throttle and a resynch- you'll be happy you did.
      I know I know just giving your grief- those storms came quick. Suzi's can take it.
      When the weather warms up and the Thanksgiving holiday is over, I will re-engage. I will park her in my apartment while I am in LA.

Yes, please give me a hard time for not looking out for my baby. She is one companion I do not want to ruin my relationship with.

Ed
      GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
      GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
      GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
      Originally posted by GSXR7ED
      Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Park Her Inside I Say

Well, she is inside now...thawing off (a little) and I feel better.

I'll put a plastic liner between the wheels in case she leaks.

Ed

EDIT: Reviewed 8Feb14
        Last edited by GSXR7ED; 02-08-2014, 09:25 PM.
        GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
        GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
        GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
        Originally posted by GSXR7ED
        Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Working...
        X