Some garage fun..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tkent02 View Post
    What is that, about 320 rainy days then? Doesn't that tend to melt holes in the igloos?
    He's lying !! Just took this picture after I took out the garbage.......Igloos are fine.....

Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
    Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
    1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
      He's lying !! Just took this picture after I took out the garbage.......Igloos are fine.....

Yeah Garth, the newer igloo technology is quite durable.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie G View Post
        ROB,

Why is Di on the bench?
        No special reason. Just turns out Trevor is a Lady Di fanatic. He went on for hours...drinking..yelling about Henri Paul, MI6 and the Royal Family. It all got to be a bit much really. We drank some more beer and decided it was better to give her a true place in the garage, so there she sits under the glow of the halogen light....
        Rob
        1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
        Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

Haha...rob, you're not telling the truth. Lol...it is you that brought the princess into the garage!
          No signature

Comment

Great garage Trevor. May I suggest some T5 light fixtures with 6500k lamps to improve the lighting?

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
              Haha...rob, you're not telling the truth. Lol...it is you that brought the princess into the garage!
              You'll need some new beer mugs of course.........

Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
              Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
              1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by azr View Post
                No special reason. Just turns out Trevor is a Lady Di fanatic. He went on for hours...drinking..yelling about Henri Paul, MI6 and the Royal Family. It all got to be a bit much really. We drank some more beer and decided it was better to give her a true place in the garage, so there she sits under the glow of the halogen light....
                Common? That's a let down! I'm die-in-a to find out, what in your-high-ness you've come up with. ( that's pretty bad..what's ya got?)

Bluewool is spot on with the lighting and I ditch the propane heaters. Yeah! 6500k lighting!

cg
                sigpic
                83 GS1100g
                2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                  Hey Joe, my posters came in the mail today. That was pretty fast. They look fantastic!! Thanks again
                  I don't see any of these in the pics?????
                  IBA# 24077
                  '15 BMW R1200GS Adventure
                  '07 Triumph Tiger 1050 ABS
                  '08 Yamaha WR250R

"Krusty's inner circle is a completely unorganized group of grumpy individuals uninterested in niceties like factual information. Our main purpose, in an unorganized fashion, is to do little more than engage in anecdotal stories and idle chit-chat while providing little or no actual useful information. And, of course, ride a lot and have tons of fun.....in a Krusty manner."

Comment

Originally posted by bluewool View Post
                    Great garage Trevor. May I suggest some T5 light fixtures with 6500k lamps to improve the lighting?
                    Yes you are right. I need to address the lighting situation asap. And charlie I do need to ditch the propane...it makes me sleepy.
                    No signature

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Nardy View Post
                      I don't see any of these in the pics?????
                      They are there Joe...One is in the pic under my boys red bicycle...another two are above the work bench and the Kawa ones I gave to Eddie21..thought it only right.
                      No signature

Comment

Your not the only one who has a bit of a Royalist streak. What do you do with a piece of canvas the English call a "Tea Towel"?
                        sigpic
                        83 GS1100g
                        2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

Hanging out in the garage

No signature

Comment

Working...
                          X