Sunny day in Alaska

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunny day in Alaska

Wow, I actually had a day off and the sun was shining, and the bike was running good... And it was all at the same time!

Originally posted by coldwhiteguy View Post
    Wow, I actually had a day off and the sun was shining, and the bike was running good... And it was all at the same time!
    Nice, very nice.
    sigpicMrBill Been a GSR member on and off since April 2002
    1980 GS 750E Bought new in Feb of 1980
    2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Comment

Now there's someone who's making good use of a Vetter. Nice picture.
      Rob
      1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
      Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

Originally posted by coldwhiteguy View Post
        Interesting that you don't mention the temperature. Just that was sunny, and that is enough, apparently.

Great picture.
        Do not see anything like that anywhere around here. THanks for posting.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
        GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Working...
        X