Bikes are great ice breakers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two hours ago I rode to the drugstore to pick up a script. I'm wearing my regular riding jacket, the Schott racing style that was black when it was new in 1982, but now has large swarthes of brown, and carrying my full-face helmet.

A gorgeous young Asian girl helps me and says, "I like your jacket."

"It's older than you are," I replied.

Well, luckily I had another script, but this time I went back with my Marlon Brando "Wild One" style jacket, which is lined with rabbit fur.

"Is this one also older than me?" she asks.

I nodded as I opened it up to show her (and the pretty young pharmacist) the lining.

Guess what the Asian beauty said.

"Can I touch it?"

1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Dude...the stripper next door has all the "pharmicuticals" youll ever need....trust me!!!
    MY BIKES..1977 GS 750 B, 1978 GS 1000 C (X2)
    1978 GS 1000 E, 1979 GS 1000 S, 1973 Yamaha TX 750, 1977 Kawasaki KZ 650B1, 1975 Honda GL1000 Goldwing, 1983 CB 650SC Nighthawk, 1972 Honda CB 350K4, 74 Honda CB550

NEVER SNEAK UP ON A SLEEPING DOG..NOT EVEN YOUR OWN.

I would rather trust my bike to a "QUACK" that KNOWS how to fix it rather than a book worm that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob S. View Post

Guess what the Asian beauty said.

"Can I touch it?"
      I felt a little like Travis Bickle - she could've touched anything she wanted.
      1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

And all I get is dirty old men that stop and ask about mine.

Comment

Originally posted by chuck hahn View Post
          Dude...the stripper next door has all the "pharmicuticals" youll ever need....trust me!!!
          Dude, you live next-door to a stripper?
          sigpic

82 GS850
          78 GS1000
          04 HD Fatboy

...............................____
          .................________-|___\____
          ..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)___|____/_(O)|

Comment

Originally posted by Rob S. View Post
            A gorgeous young Asian girl
            pictures hahhaa?????

Comment

No....If you read Robs other thread you would see that he does. The nosey neighbor thread.
              MY BIKES..1977 GS 750 B, 1978 GS 1000 C (X2)
              1978 GS 1000 E, 1979 GS 1000 S, 1973 Yamaha TX 750, 1977 Kawasaki KZ 650B1, 1975 Honda GL1000 Goldwing, 1983 CB 650SC Nighthawk, 1972 Honda CB 350K4, 74 Honda CB550

NEVER SNEAK UP ON A SLEEPING DOG..NOT EVEN YOUR OWN.

I would rather trust my bike to a "QUACK" that KNOWS how to fix it rather than a book worm that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix it.

Comment

Motorcycles been busting ice well, since the beginning of motorcycles...

Girl: I don't know my mother says motorcycles are dangerous
                Guy: Do you listen to everything your mother tells you?
                Girl: No. As she climbs on the back of the motorcycle. Riding off into the sunset...
                My Motorcycles:
                22 Kawasaki Z900 RS (Candy Tone Blue)
                22 BMW K1600GT (Probably been to a town near you)
                82 1100e Drag Bike (needs race engine)
                81 1100e Street Bike (with race engine)
                79 1000e (all original)
                82 850g (all original)
                80 KZ 650F (needs restored)

Comment

How strange, Rob, there is a gorgeous asian girl that works at the pharmacy up the road from me too! Maybe I'll ride up there and see if she likes me jacket as well! Haha!

Comment

Currently in the Stable :
                    2002 Honda Goldwing GL1800 Sunburst Pearl Orange
                    1983 Suzuki GS850 GL Blue & Black

" I am never lost until I run out of fuel...until that moment I am EXPLORING."
                    - Carl R. Munkwitz

Munk's Maxim: "There is no such thing as a cheap motorcycle"

Comment

Originally posted by Wingsconsin View Post
                      That is NOT her!

Originally posted by SocialAnomaly99 View Post
                      How strange, Rob, there is a gorgeous asian girl that works at the pharmacy up the road from me too! Maybe I'll ride up there and see if she likes me jacket as well! Haha!
                      I think it's largely that Asian females just seem to be so attractive to many white men. (Comedienne Amy Schumer says it's because they have tiny vag's!)

Originally posted by chuck hahn View Post
                      No....If you read Robs other thread you would see that he does. The nosey neighbor thread.
                      Right now a dancer lives across the street. A few years ago, my tenant was a "dancer." Paid two years rent in advance, cash. Installed a pole for practice in her living room, I kid you not.

Comment

White guys like Asian chicks? I thought it was the black dudes that like them.
                        sigpic

82 GS850
                        78 GS1000
                        04 HD Fatboy

...............................____
                        .................________-|___\____
                        ..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)___|____/_(O)|

Comment

You mean I could have saved all the money I put into the bike? All I need is a cool jacket?

1983 GS750ED-Horsetraded for the Ironhead
                          1981 HD XLH

Drew's 850 L Restoration

Drew's 83 750E Project

Comment

Originally posted by jsandidge View Post
                            You mean I could have saved all the money I put into the bike? All I need is a cool jacket?
                            I've got the bike and four leather jackets, but no young Asian thing, so it must be something more.

Hmm...hair transplants. Maybe that'll do the trick.

Saw the young pharmacy clerk again today; she asked, "Is that the same jacket?"

I've only dated an Asian once, but she was really Asian...she was a panda.

Sometimes I wish I was Korean or Japanese...then my obsession with Asian women might not seem so perverse.

Apologies to Jim Gaffigan.

Comment

I don't need no Asian girl. I have a beautiful French Canadian woman sleeping next to me every night. For the past 33 years.
                              Last edited by stetracer; 09-07-2014, 09:19 AM.
                              My stable
                              84 GSX1100EFG-10.62 @ 125 mph 64'' W/B.
                              85 GS1150-9.72@146mph stock W/B.
                              88 GSXR1100-dragbike 9.18@139.92mph/5.68@118mph.
                              98 Bandit 1200-9.38@146mph/6.02@121mph.
                              90 Suzuki GS 1425cc FBG Pro Stock chassis 5.42@124mph
                              06 GSXR750 10.44@135mph
                              00 Honda elite 80 pit bike

Comment

Working...
                              X