That is Bad A$$!!!! Great pic!
    Jedz Moto
    1980 Suzuki GS1000G
    1988 Honda GL1500-6
    2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
    2020 Honda Monkey Z125
    2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
    Originally posted by Hayabuser
    Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Riding to work, 6:30am, last week.
      Blueberry fields along the state highway.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
      GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Up at 4:30am today to enjoy a 3 hour ride on the XJ900. This is what you miss if you're too busy or listen to the weatherman's report of cloudy and rain today and stay home. A nice sunrise by the lake and then on to a different spot for a bike n' hike over Alton Bay. No traffic, but I'm always on the lookout for deer at that hour. Sure enough a doe I spotted on the roadside ahead of me was standing waiting. I slowed down to watch her bound across the road in front of me, but then she turned and ran up the road in the oncoming lane for at least 50 yards. Fortunately no oncoming traffic for her to have a head on collision. As I was slowly laying back she zigged back across the road in front of me as I kind of expected. They have a tendency to change their minds and go in the path of danger. But I've learned to keep back waiting for it. Off she finally bounded into someone's yard. A few turkeys to avoid too but a great morning ride. In fairness to the weatherman, it did pour the last 10 minutes of my ride back to the house, but it didn't matter at that point.

The sunrise...

The hike....

Last edited by Guest; 05-24-2016, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Very nice photos! Thanks for sharing.

Ed
          GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
          GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
          GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
          Originally posted by GSXR7ED
          Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

This is turning out to be the worst year for riding since I started 23 years ago.... many deferred house projects from when we moved in 5 or so years ago are coming up due, and it's been one thing after the other sucking up time, money and garage space since the winter. The bike and riding time have suffered for it, and my sanity to a lesser degree. I have yet to address some bike issues - fairing mount that broke last year still broken? Check. Left fork seal leaking? Check. Right Fork Seal leaking? Check.
            Plus, the jobsite I've been on for the last 2 months leaves me quite exhausted by days end.... But enough of my whining...

Still, I managed to get out for a quick jaunt this evening though.
            Last edited by dorkburger; 06-10-2016, 10:26 PM.
            sigpic
            When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
            -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
            -Rusty old scooter.
            Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
            https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
            https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Life keeps us busy DB. Right now, I'm back home in Delaware and sanding our deck. It's in bad shape but I have found real wood under the black mold. I've also had to get my yard in order, and fix the garage door opener.

It's good that I'm not employed at the moment because like you said, it's exhausting after the duty day.

Nice pic, by the way. Glad you got a ride in.

Ed
              GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
              GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
              Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Ed, have you considered power washing the deck? A few years ago, we got a giant "free" swingset - We had to rent a truck, disassemble, etc. It was in a wooded area of the people's property and quite moldy.
                The power washer did a great job getting the green / black mold off. Just had to be careful as to not splinter the surface...
                sigpic
                When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                -Rusty old scooter.

Comment

Originally posted by dorkburger View Post
                  Ed, have you considered power washing the deck? A few years ago, we got a giant "free" swingset - We had to rent a truck, disassemble, etc. It was in a wooded area of the people's property and quite moldy.
                  The power washer did a great job getting the green / black mold off. Just had to be careful as to not splinter the surface...
                  DB,

I'm gonna start a thread with pics of before/after. I had to borrow a heavy floor sander from Lowe's to get the top layer of mold off the deck.

See thread here:

Ed
                  Last edited by GSXR7ED; 06-10-2016, 11:25 PM.
                  GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Sunset on the end of a PERFECT day to ride on my GS650L... Got home from the NE GSR ride and just had to have 1 more blast on the old girl... Sun is setting on the Adirondacks.

Last edited by Jedz123; 06-18-2016, 10:05 PM.
                    Jedz Moto
                    1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                    1988 Honda GL1500-6
                    2020 Honda Monkey Z125
                    Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Great pics Jedz! Bike looks awesome too!

Ed
                      GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

What he said...
                        sigpic

Glen
                        -Rusty old scooter.

Comment

Originally posted by GSXR7ED View Post
                          Great pics Jedz! Bike looks awesome too!

Ed
                          Thanks Ed!

I think the 1150E train light adds some flair... Plus makes seeing at night 10X better then the stocker L headlight.

And I don't care what ya'll think, I love the look of a stock L
                          Jedz Moto
                          1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                          1988 Honda GL1500-6
                          2020 Honda Monkey Z125

Comment

Dang, I didn't notice the train light. They definitely add presence.
                            sigpic

Glen
                            -Rusty old scooter.

Comment

Longhorn Saloon Bow, WA
                              GS\'s since 1982: 55OMZ, 550ES, 750ET, (2) 1100ET\'s, 1100S, 1150ES. Current ride is an 83 Katana. Wifes bike is an 84 GS 1150ES

Comment

This morning's sunrise over my "hotel" room way up north in the remote NH woods...

Yesterday's sunrise on a "clear" morning ride on Rt 100 in central VT....

Comment

Working...
                                X