Meeting Wes Cooley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dorkburger View Post
    Nice! Been a couple of good years for you. This, the Kat in the Suzuki corral last year...... Next year you need to wear a GSR shirt....
    I was wearing my Vintage Kevin Schwantz Pepsi T-shirt. A true Vintage Suzuki fanatic should know that.
    1982 1100G - 1979 1000SN Cooley #703 - 1982 Kawasaki ELR#337 - 1982 Katana 1000SZ (X3) #769, #872, #1963 - 1983 1100E mid-night blue (X2) - Ducati 907ie - 1976 GT750 Bad Buffalo

Comment

Wow, your trip to this event are always a memory!
      sigpic
      83 GS1100g
      2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

Originally posted by viperg View Post
        Thanks! It just got a little better. An AMA Rep. took a short interview with me before our track laps with Cooley leading on the Red/White 1000S race bike and said she would be doing a short write-up on me and my 1000SN. I had the only 1000S besides Cooley's that was rolling around the complex all weekend.

She just contacted me and said this was up on the AMA website:

That's a great bonus!
        -Mal

"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." - B. Banzai

78 GS750E

Comment

THAT Katana is sexy as hell! Thanks for photos
          1100 Katana / 1100 ES

pragmatic not dogmatic

Comment

Originally posted by viperg View Post
            I was wearing my Vintage Kevin Schwantz Pepsi T-shirt. A true Vintage Suzuki fanatic should know that.
            I kinda figured having oogled pics of the Pepsi RG 500 over the years. Admittedly im not hugely knowledgeable about all things vintage.
            sigpic
            When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
            -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
            -Rusty old scooter.
            Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
            https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
            https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Very cool Shawn!

Comment

Working...
              X