No announcement yet.

Tam's Great Adventure - I added pics!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad you are back! So how did you like riding that blue zrx? They are a very fun bike. I went for a quick blast this morning with Dana and Ernie and before you new it we had already gone 150 miles! and It was all back roads. Believe it or not I was home by 11:30 am. Time really flys when your ridimg somthing you enjoy, Or just plain riding at all.

Comment

Originally posted by KEITH KRAUSE
      Stop!! No waterfall pictures! It makes me just want to pack up and head to the nearest one! I love waterfalls. Especially the ones you can jump into after a long hike. Thanks for sharing!
      Keith,
      Yes, I have lots of waterfall pictures if you click the link!

Originally posted by skip[
      Glad you are back! So how did you like riding that blue zrx? They are a very fun bike. I went for a quick blast this morning with Dana and Ernie and before you new it we had already gone 150 miles! and It was all back roads. Believe it or not I was home by 11:30 am. Time really flys when your ridimg somthing you enjoy, Or just plain riding at all.
      Skip,
      I had fun on it as you know. Your bike has a much shorted wheelbase and seems much lower than mine. Even witha warning about the throttle, I gave myself a bit of a jump with it! It was loads of fun!

Comment

Enjoyed your trip story and the pics! Glad I was able to share a small part of it with you and look forward to seeing you again next year, however, if your riding keeps improving I'm not sure I'll be able to keep up with you!! Be safe.

Comment

Thanks for sharing your adventures. That was a very enjoyable read, and probably just a small description of what you were able to enjoy.

Brad tt

Comment

Just great Elliemae
            I am so glad to hear you got to get out
            and have fun like this. The pictures are
            awesome as are some of your comments
            on the feelings generated by riding. It all
            brings back some very good memories and
            I realize myself that life will pass me by if I
            let it. Thx for the motivation

But to think. just a few more hundred miles south
            and you could have been in Hoomgarville! I'll catch
            you one of these days

Comment

Don't we, New England, have the BEST rides

Now where's the rest of the pictures??!!??
              Keith
              -------------------------------------------
              1980 GS1000S, blue and white
              2015Triumph Trophy SE

Ever notice you never see a motorcycle parked in front of a psychiatrist office?

Comment

Keith, New England DOES have awesome roads, but I must admit the Catskills are nothing to sneeze at either

Comment

Originally posted by Elliemae
                  Keith, New England DOES have awesome roads, but I must admit the Catskills are nothing to sneeze at either
                  But we're also more FUN!
                  Keith
                  -------------------------------------------
                  1980 GS1000S, blue and white
                  2015Triumph Trophy SE

Ever notice you never see a motorcycle parked in front of a psychiatrist office?

Comment

Originally posted by KGB
                    Originally posted by Elliemae
                    But we're also more FUN!
                    maybe someone should set up a catskill ride. It wont be any father than what i have been traveling for these rides so far. so im up for it. how about the rest of the New Englanders?

Comment

Yeah! I'm game. Given my track record lately, I better start making some of the group rides, or you guys will all forget me!
                      Currently bikeless
                      '81 GS 1100EX - "Peace, by superior fire power."
                      '06 FZ1000 - "What we are dealing with here, is a COMPLETE lack of respect for the law."

I ride, therefore I am.... constantly buying new tires.

"Tell me what kind of an accident you are going to have, and I will tell you which helmet to wear." - Harry Hurt

Comment

Originally posted by KGB
                        But we're also more FUN!
                        Keith,

I have to admit, you guys are great!!! I know a trip with you means lots of laughs and memories!

Comment

Working...
                        X