Nice Trooper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Radar

Proffesionally speaking!!! the State trooper "F'd" up!! I radar all the time and he got a car and not you...
    Go to court and fight it, YOU must remember weather conditions, day, time, and DONT argue in court, be polite and curtious.
    Tell the prosecuter that it is not possible that you was doing that speed and DEMAND a trial......
    DONT WEAR BIKER STUFF! You know what I mean.
    Further, explain to the prosecuter that you travel this route daily, and your speedo only goes to 85 (take a PIC of your speedo with you to court) and the needle was no where near the 85 mark..
    Further, if you feel that the State trooper is being a dick, ask for the radar book for that day and see if it was tested (55mph with tuning fork) on this day, and also see if it was tested when it was handed back in.
    If the radar gun is a laser gun,,, speaking nicely now......... the fight with him in court will be harder........ Hey! I give tickets out..... but I make sure its the right veh......

Comment

How can you fight tickets when states counties and muni. are using tickets as a form of revenue. Think how high our taxes would be if all the "not guilty" offenders got off. Since we are ranting ever notice how 2 people with same offence are brought up in front of the judge, 1 with a lawyer gets $50 fine other person gets $500 fine both plead guilty. I think that's bull.

Comment

Re: Radar

Originally posted by feelergaugephil
        Proffesionally speaking!!! the State trooper "F'd" up!! I radar all the time and he got a car and not you...
        Go to court and fight it, YOU must remember weather conditions, day, time, and DONT argue in court, be polite and curtious.
        Tell the prosecuter that it is not possible that you was doing that speed and DEMAND a trial......
        DONT WEAR BIKER STUFF! You know what I mean.
        Further, explain to the prosecuter that you travel this route daily, and your speedo only goes to 85 (take a PIC of your speedo with you to court) and the needle was no where near the 85 mark..
        Further, if you feel that the State trooper is being a dick, ask for the radar book for that day and see if it was tested (55mph with tuning fork) on this day, and also see if it was tested when it was handed back in.
        If the radar gun is a laser gun,,, speaking nicely now......... the fight with him in court will be harder........ Hey! I give tickets out..... but I make sure its the right veh......
        Absolutely Correct.

Noted things to remember.

The officer is Correct in the EYES of the Court, he is Representing the LAW, his Word is GOLDEN, he DOES NOT LIE.
        DO NOT ATTACK HIM with accusations of such, or YOU will LOOSE guaranteed.

The officer MUST provide his Log Proving he tuned his Radar, BEFORE & AFTER he radar'd you.
        He MUST have proof of the Radar in unit being Current w/Tuning & Certified with him.
        He also must have proof of Training.
        Also he MUST have the Said Vehicle and Radar Unit together for Examination, with the Appropriate Logs.

DO NOT allow the procescution the time necessary (if they ask for a re-scheduling of the court date) to get the files, forms logs, or anything. THEY had the SAME Notice, and same amount of time as you of the DATE to appear and should have been prepared, like you to have ALL the proper stuff in court that day.

Any one of these things NOT correct, and the Case has to be Dissmissed.
        If The Judge Denies the case being Dissmissed for the Lack of Prosecuting Evidence (one of the above items mentioned), You have the right to take it to the Next Higher Court.

That is with Radar, Lasers are a WHOLE other monkey, 90% of the time you WILL loose going against Laser.

PS. also remember to ask for a Trial by JUDGE NOT JURY, you will loose with the Jury, almost guaranteed.
        They will be *@%^$*@%^$*@%^$*@%^$ed your fighting a speeding ticket, and are 99.9% guaranteed to give you a guilty.

Comment

Re: Radar

Sounds like you have had vast experience with how best to explain situations to your friendly magistrate. :-) :-) :-)

Earl

[quote="Busafied"]

The officer is Correct in the EYES of the Court, he is Representing the LAW, his Word is GOLDEN, he DOES NOT LIE.
          DO NOT ATTACK HIM with accusations of such, or YOU will LOOSE guaranteed........................................ ..........
          All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Working...
          X