No announcement yet.

I have crossed over!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm glad I didnt "singe" you too badly. :-) :-) With some things, I think its more important to make a point than to worry about fallout. I may come across as harsh, but going down and being run over by an oncoming car would be a bit harsh also. :-) Just trying to keep you around with all parts still attached. :-) Cheers

Earl :-)

Originally posted by WesV

Thanks for clearing that up Earl,
    I kinda hoped that was what you meant, but not being on here long enough to get to know your mannerisms sometimes makes it hard. Point was well taken and clear!
    All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Earl and Jethro have already laid it out, but allow me to add that there is simple maxim for bikers, and it is entirely inflexible:

If you cannot afford to have good rubber on your bike, at all times, you cannot afford to ride it at all.

At the risk of having this sound insulting (it isn't) you are only as good (and as safe) as the rubber that keeps you on the road.

You may be the best rider, and have the best bike ever built, but if the road is demanding, and your rubber is worthless, then both your skills and the quality of the bike are reduced to being nothing more than the equivalent value of your tires.

When it comes to tires, "I can't afford them." is the lamest excuse in the world.

Regardless of weather, EVERY time you get aboard the bike, your life depends on your tires.
      "If you are going through hell.......keep going."
      Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
      X