Accident o

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And a happy new year to you and everyone on the forum
    The big guy up there rides a Suzuki (this I know)
    1981 gs850gx

1999 RF900
    past bikes. RF900
    TL1000s
    Hayabusa
    gsx 750f x2
    197cc Francis Barnett
    various British nails

Comment

Great to hear about your progress.
      I remember a crutch being an excellent "directional-aid" when walking a sometimes wayward dog.
      2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Progress, however slow it may feel, is a positive thing in your life, as well as in your body.

Embrace it, keep working with it, and have a really good 2022.
        "If you scare people enough, they will demand removal of freedom. This is the path to tyranny."
        Elon Musk Jan, 2022

Comment

Embrace it, and start thinking about a trike.
          ---- Dave
          79 GS850N - Might be a trike soon.
          80 GS850T Single HIF38 S.U. SH775, Tow bar, Pantera II. Gnarly workhorse & daily driver.
          79 XS650SE - Pragmatic Ratter - goes better than a manky old twin should.
          92 XJ900F - Fairly Stock, for now.

Only a dog knows why a motorcyclist sticks his head out of a car window

Comment

Just found this thread, easy to take a low speed spill at Hardknott with the steep gradient and tight switchbacks, ask me how I know !. Real bad luck to have such a serious injury though, hope you make a full recovery.
            "Betsy" 1978 CX500 ratbike
            1978 GS750
            1979 GS750 chop
            1979 GS550
            2003 GSF1200 K3 Bandit
            2000 Enfield Bullet 500
            1992 XV750 Virago
            2016 Harley 883 Iron

Comment

Glad to hear you are doing better. The femur will take some time. I was broadsided by a ST1300 back in 2011 which broke the left femur along with other things so I know what you may be feeling. Hang in there. I would say you had a good run with riding but it sucks to end your riding days with such an accident. Hope you continue to heal well and enjoy what life brings.

Comment

Sorry to hear. I wish you a quick recovery. Best Wishes, I hope you are back in the swing of things soon!

Comment

Working...
                X