Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I post somewhat regularly.

Comment

Hi Growler! I guess I missed your entry before. So sorry, and SO glad that you are here. It seems to me that we are somewhat loosing the feminine touch... For various reasons...
      Please stay on-site. If the guys give you any trouble, just let Gramma know... I'll send out my night-time warriors... (Bad dreams for them!)
      Please feel free to lean on Gramma... You are loved.

Comment

Sand Man...or woman

Originally posted by Gramma Peppermint View Post
        Hi Growler! I guess I missed your entry before. So sorry, and SO glad that you are here. It seems to me that we are somewhat loosing the feminine touch... For various reasons...
        Please stay on-site. If the guys give you any trouble, just let Gramma know... I'll send out my night-time warriors... (Bad dreams for them!)
        Please feel free to lean on Gramma... You are loved.
        I'm sure there are ladies who skim through this section and don't respond...among other types of viewers.

But you keep em' at Bay with your "Bad Dreams" Gramma P.

Ed
        Last edited by GSXR7ED; 12-24-2014, 01:37 PM.
        GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
        GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
        GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
        Originally posted by GSXR7ED
        Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Hey Red, you do know that it was said with humor don't you? Guess I'll have to brush up on my smiley faces....

Comment

New Name

^^I've got a nickname now?

Need to add an "R" to my name and go as Red.

Yeah, it helps to put smiley faces in replies...sometimes I do (okay, maybe not that often) and sometimes I don't use them.

It is true though...we never know who's been viewing this section...unless you're an admin and monitor activity.

Ed
            GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
            GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
            Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Did I blow it, by calling you by a "made in haste" nick name? It was a labor of love. ...

Comment

New Name 2

Did I blow it, by calling you by a "made in haste" nick name? It was a labor of love. ...
                I'm just happy you directed a comment towards me Gramma P!

After looking at my profile name, I could see where you disregard the 7 and call me Red (GSXR7ED)

Ed
                GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Gramma's eyes are not what they used to be... I don't think I've ever seen the 7 !!! My speed reading is not accurate. Sorry!
                  You seem like a likable guy. Why wouldn't I direct a nice comment towards you? You are loved, whether you want it or not!!!

Comment

Gramma's eyes are not what they used to be... I don't think I've ever seen the 7 !!! My speed reading is not accurate. Sorry!
                    You seem like a likable guy. Why wouldn't I direct a nice comment towards you? You are loved, whether you want it or not!!!
                    Thanks Gramma P. I usually remember good interactions with GSR members. This is our first. See ya around!

Red

I mean Ed
                    GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Originally posted by GSXR7ED View Post
                      Thanks Gramma P. I usually remember good interactions with GSR members. This is our first. See ya around!

Red

I mean Ed
                      Now I have a mental image of you that I'll never be able to shake.

"Men will never be free until Mark learns to do The Twist."

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Subtle

Originally posted by Allie View Post
                        Now I have a mental image of you that I'll never be able to shake.

^^Who is this guy, Foghorn Leghorn's brother?

"I say, I say...I'll never understand women."

Foghorn Leghorn talkin' bout that lil Old Hen who likes him.

Thanks Allie! Be careful...I'm in Delaware and closer to your location in Jersey. Better get some Christmas Muffins ready!

Here's more Foghorn clips:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Last edited by GSXR7ED; 12-25-2014, 12:26 PM.
                        GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Does any one know whatever happened to Lila?

Comment

Does any one know whatever happened to Lila?
                            Aside from the broken wrist, I don't know. I don't think she's been heard from in a couple of months.

Next question, whatever happened to Randolph Scott?

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Thanks Allie. I'm wishing her a very Merry Christmas also..
                              Randolph... Isn't he pushing up daisies??

Comment

Originally posted by GSXR7ED View Post
                                ^^Who is this guy, Foghorn Leghorn's brother?

"I say, I say...I'll never understand women."

Foghorn Leghorn talkin' bout that lil Old Hen who likes him.

Thanks Allie! Be careful...I'm in Delaware and closer to your location in Jersey. Better get some Christmas Muffins ready!

Here's more Foghorn clips:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LCsiWL6gn0
                                That's Foggy's old college 'chum'/nemesis, Rhode Island Red. Red shows up one day, announces "Heeeere's Reeeeeeed!!!" and proceeds to drive him up the wall with college style pranks.

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Working...
                                X