Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Reasons Why We're Here

Originally posted by Gramma Peppermint View Post
    Red, get your head out of the gutter ... I really meant meaty on the arms and chest. HONEST! (...I'm just not into skinny guys, I guess...)
    Hey Now!

Gramma P, who's the one who said "meaty" in the context you used?

Twas' not me! I explained what I meant...you on the other hand, are getting defensive and that can only mean one thing: you are hiding something.

And for the love of all that is meant to stay to oneself, please don't broadcast what kinda guys you like!!!

Ed - "Red"
    GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
    GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
    GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
    Originally posted by GSXR7ED
    Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Red, You are now suspect. Why do you send me such nice pm's, then try to bait me on this forum?
      You are assuming... What?
      I am about to use my ignore button for the first time. Please do not pm me anymore. I do not like false niceties.
      And, why are you hanging around Ladies Only? Allie stopped pm-ing you for some reason. I think I will follow her lead.

Comment

Well sheesh, maybe we ought to go back to talking about JAG, this is going in a whole weird direction. Who says I stopped PMing Ed? I never started PMing Ed in the first place. Not groovy...
        "Men will never be free until Mark learns to do The Twist."

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Sorry Allie, Red told me in a pm, that he sent you his email also (in case any of us leave the forum)...says he want's to stay in touch, in case one of the 3 of us leaves the forum.. I'm not falling for that one either. He said you didn't seem to want to correspond...or something like that. Again, sorry for any confusion. I thought this threads was about where the ladies went, or are. ( I was just joking about increasing ladies' membership,and perhaps didn't say it the way other's expected.) I hope all these misunderstandings don't go this far in the future, after the !st of the year.. I shouldn't have to apologize more than once. 'Ya think?
          Last edited by Guest; 12-30-2014, 02:11 AM.

Comment

Errr okay, I think I get it. This forum ain't getting shed of me any time soon so pms will work just fine even if I don't always get to them the same day. As for the rest of it I may never make sense of it so I'm not even going to try. Don't worry Gramma, we're good.

Good to see Mrs. Sooke of course. Not all the ladies blab as much as Allie and Patti!

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Wait, what just happened here?

I'm not baiting you Gramma P. It seems like the more I try to explain, (and have a funny side to a comment made) the more it keeps turning into a bad direction. This pretty much means I gotta stop at this junction.

Ed
              GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
              GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
              GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
              Originally posted by GSXR7ED
              Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

And Lo it came to pass that the keyboardites and tabletites came out of the desert after the Babel fiasco with more misunderstandings than grains of sand in the land. The Prophet said you guys better invent etiquette or Armageddon is going to arrive ahead of schedule. And so it was that they banned religious and political discussion in polite society and invented Mr and Ms and could only use first names after 500 posts. They entered the Promised Land and spoke of the weather and technical topics.
                97 R1100R
                Previous
                80 GS850G, 79 Z400B, 85 R100RT, 80 Z650D, 76 CB200

Comment

Yeah Brendan keep it going I love it.

Comment

OK... I didn't understand how you took that! Sorry, by meaty I meant a muscular build. You kids have a naughty mind sometimes. See how easily I/you fell into that? I did not mean it in a 'dirty' sense, really.
                    I know that, I was just pulling your leg.
                    sigpic

Don't say can't, as anything is possible with time and effort, but, if you don't have time things get tougher and require more effort.

Comment

OK... Leg pulled.... I get it...finally.
                      As this is my second home, I guess I take it too seriously at times. (No one else is guilty of this...huh?) NOTICE; Leg-pulling.... on my part.
                      Glad the word forgiveness is still in my vocabulary. I hope that word is still in all our vocabularies. Somehow, I think it is.
                      Maybe we ALL have surprises headed our way...

Comment

What an odd thread, I've been busy the last few days, sooo just gonna leave it alone eh. Lol.
                        sigpicMrBill Been a GSR member on and off since April 2002
                        1980 GS 750E Bought new in Feb of 1980
                        2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Comment

Glad you are here Mrs. Sooke! Hope Mr. Sooke is keeping you a happy woman. He must be if you're posting !!! Thanks Mr. S...
                          Red, get your head out of the gutter ... I really meant meaty on the arms and chest. HONEST! (...I'm just not into skinny guys, I guess...)
                          Yes Mr S is keeping me very happy. I like posting on this website but most often I go in the off topic. As you can probably tell I love purple every thing, that is the only time Mr S and I have problems. I have so much to do with purple that he hates it now. I suggested earlier today that we get a purple Christmas Tree for next year and he totally lost it. Other then that he is a wonderful man and we love each other very much. Must say that he called me chicken went I wasn`t willing to try a new purple hair dye on my hair, tried it a couple of days later and really love it. Now that is the only color I will use, guess he shouldn`t have called me chicken. Just one more thing I can wear that`s purple. When I am not on here I am playing games on my computer!

Comment

I got a good laugh out of that one! I also am a purple lover. (I made this up...) .........."IF IT'S PRETTY IN PINK, THEN IT'S PERFECT IN PURPLE"..........
                            So nice to see you posting. Please stay with us for the present rendition of "Off Topic". Most often, that's where I hang out also.

Comment

I got a good laugh out of that one! I also am a purple lover. (I made this up...) .........."IF IT'S PRETTY IN PINK, THEN IT'S PERFECT IN PURPLE"..........
                              So nice to see you posting. Please stay with us for the present rendition of "Off Topic". Most often, that's where I hang out also.
                              Hey that's really good! I'm going to remember that one. Yellow is my favorite but purple is up there. It's so..... purple.

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

By the way they do make purple duct tape, just in case you didn't know. Mr. Sooke will be sure and appreciate that I told you that. I guess you probably knew it though.

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Working...
                                X