No announcement yet.

RIP PntrDave (Dave Davis)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice Patti. It's easy to see how much Dave touched your life.

Comment

Thanks for the poem Patti. You've got talent!

Comment

Very beautiful, Patti! I'm sure Dave loves it!!

Regards,

Comment

I am so deeply saddened at the loss of Dave,but so proud to be part of the community he held so close to his heart. RIP dave

Comment

Thank you for the compliments.

But, ...I only hold the pen....................

Godspeed Dave,
            pmint

Comment

Very nice touch, Patti, thanks for that.

RIP, Dave, see ya soon

Comment

Originally posted by skip View Post
                I am so deeply saddened at the loss of Dave,but so proud to be part of the community he held so close to his heart. RIP dave
                Here, here!
                Currently bikeless
                '81 GS 1100EX - "Peace, by superior fire power."
                '06 FZ1000 - "What we are dealing with here, is a COMPLETE lack of respect for the law."

I ride, therefore I am.... constantly buying new tires.

"Tell me what kind of an accident you are going to have, and I will tell you which helmet to wear." - Harry Hurt

Comment

Here's a pic of Dave from the 2007 Brown County Rally...

...and another

Here's one from the 1st Annual GSR Convention:

...and another:

We'll miss you, Dave!

Comment

humm

R.I.P. Dave.. may you ride in the clouds and watch over us all.

Comment

Rest in Peace, Dave.

To all those who knew him, and loved him...you have my sincerest condolences.
                      Mike

1982 GS1100EZ

Text messages with my youngest brother Daniel right after he was paralyzed:

Me: Hey Dan-O. Just wanted to say howdy & love ya!

Dan-O: Howdy and Love you too. Doing good, feeling good.

Me: Give 'em hell, Little Bro!

Dan-O: Roger that!

Comment

Thank you Patti for such a touching poem. I never had the opportunity to meet Dave but your poem and everyone's comments reflect the nature of a truly wonderful man. Griffin, thank you for giving us the details about Dave and putting yourself out there. Not an easy thing to do but very much appreciated. And I would like to also thank Brett, Billy and Skreemer for attending Dave's service. Being able to lead the procession - I am sure that made Dave and his family proud.

It is this heartfelt camaraderie that makes the GS clan so special. It gladdens my heart to know what a special bunch of people we have who hang out here!

Rest in Peace Dave. Have a few rallies up there and be sure to show those angels how to have a good time riding a GS!!

-- Frank --

Comment

Here is one when dave came to florida-

Comment

Patty, Dave always talked about the time we were riding in Misouri and you were in the lead.

He was one of the truly decent folks- he had a burden that i could not bear and yet he kept his spirits high.

Comment

Patti, Thank you so much for the poem, it described Dave to a T!!! I will always remember the kindness Dave showed me and I was so sorry to hear of his passing. I don't post often at all but reading all the kinds things you all wrote reminded me what great people you all are.

Comment

Thanks

I wanted to personally thank everyone of you for all your stories it means alot to me and Andy as well. He was very much loved by everyone of us. Now he is with the one person he has wanted to be with for the last 16 years...The mother of his children vicki. Thank you all for your condolences and memories THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR ALL THE PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! R.I.P. UNCLE DAVE I WANT A RIDE ON THAT NICE LIL SUSUKI WHEN I GET THERE!!

Comment

Working...
                                X