Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wazz went down (Remembering Tina Wasserott)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't know them but this is indeed horrible and sad news. My thoughts go out to Greg and all the families. It makes you realize that live can change so fast. terrylee

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear this. =(

Comment

Sad.......
        sigpic

82 GS850
        78 GS1000
        04 HD Fatboy

...............................____
        .................________-|___\____
        ..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)___|____/_(O)|

Comment

I'm praying for Greg and his family in this tragedy. I'm so sorry to hear of this, there are no words that can adequately express my feelings at this point.

Comment

Devastating news. I'm so very, very sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Planecrazy View Post
              I am terribly sorry to have to inform everybody, but Tina's sister, Cathy, sent me a response on Facebook and informed me that Tina did not survive the accident...

She went on to say that Greg has not been able to tell them anything about the accident. Greg's brother is on the way to KY with their kids.

Tina was one of the sweetest people you'd ever want to know and I am heartbroken to hear that such a wonderful weekend has ended in tragedy. My heartfelt condolences go out to Greg and the family during this impossibly difficult time.

Steve

EDIT - 12:15am Monday:

I realize now that I should not have posted anything on Tina's status until Greg had had a chance to share with the rest of our GSR family. I was shocked and saddened when Tina's sister contacted me and I was quite frankly not thinking clearly or rationally when I posted what should have been kept private for the family to share.

For this I am DEEPLY sorry - It was not my place, I was wrong, and I sincerely hope that Greg (and his family) will find it in his heart to forgive me for such a thoughtless move. The last thing I wanted to do is add pain at an already difficult time. I also hope that you will forgive me ... I was terribly wrong.

Steve
              Don't whip yourself. Your actions were out of love and concern......
              If there is a way we can provide support in this tragedy-- Please, please let us know.

Comment

There are no proper words, all I can off is my deepest condolences.

Greg, if you're reading these we are here for you. Let me know if there is anything you need, anything at all.

Comment

Words can not express how I feel at this time. Although I have never met Greg or Tina, We are family. Please accept my condolances

Comment

Greg, I pray that the Lord gives you an abundance of peace, comfort and strength.

Comment

Words seem inadequate to express the sadness I feel. Hearing about Tina has been deeply felt by me.

All of my deepest sympathies to Greg, his family and all loved ones.

Kathy
                      (Mrs. Jim (RageZro)
                      Last edited by Guest; 07-20-2010, 11:52 AM.

Comment

Bloody hell. I never met these two, still I am sorely saddened and frustrated by the news. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, Greg

Comment

Truly sorry for your loss.

Comment

My deepest sympathy goes out to the family. Although I do not know the family, I still feel so deeply for them.
                            Larry

'79 GS 1000E
                            '93 Honda ST 1100 SOLD-- now residing in Arizona.
                            '18 Triumph Tiger 800 (gone too soon)
                            '19 Triumph Tiger 800 Christmas 2018 to me from me.
                            '01 BMW R1100RL project purchased from a friend.

Comment

There are days I wish I didn't log onto TGSR. My thoughts, prayers and condolences go out to Greg and his family for this tragic turn of events.

-/\/\ac

Comment

This is horrible. I've met Greg a few times - good guy - my thoughts to him and his kids and hope they get through the best they can.
                                "When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why they are poor, they call me a communist." Bishop Helder Camara

"Beware of the man with only one gun. He probably knows how to use it."

82 GS1100E....black w/WC fairing and plenty o corrosion and low levels of attention

Comment

Working...
                                X