Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wazz went down (Remembering Tina Wasserott)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sad news indeed....and my condolences to you and your kids. You have a lot of support as shown on this forum, both virtual and in person!

Comment

Absolutely heart-wrenching news. Thoughts and prayers for Greg, Tina, and their families. You do know that we are all here for you.

Comment

My absolutely deepest condolences. You and your family are in our thoughts.

Comment

I wish I could say something that would be helpful at a time like this but I'm at a loss. I can't imagine what Greg and the families must be going through. Though we've never met, like others have said, we're family and you and yours will be in my thoughts.
          -1978 Suzuki GS1000EC
          DONE!!! Rebuild thread: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=155564
          -2012 Triumph Daytona 675R

Comment

Deepest condolences.

Comment

Originally posted by cbrazeau
              The memorial service for Tina has been set ... So please if you can come do so. ...
              Any idea if there are wishes for a motorcycle processional?

We see far too many funerals in our GoldWing circle. Fortunately (sort of), most of them are simply due to age.
              At virtually all of them, there is a request for motorcycles in the procession.

Last edited by Steve; 07-25-2010, 12:05 AM.
              sigpic
              mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
              hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
              #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
              #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
              Family Portrait
              Siblings and Spouses
              Mom's first ride
              Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
              (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                Any idea if there are wishes for a motorcycle processional?
                Steve,

I believe, given what Cathy has said regarding Greg's request that we bring no pictures of Tina on a motorcycle, that we should all come by car. It seems to me that riding our bikes there would be like pouring salt on a fresh wound. I would, of course, look to Cathy for clarification (as you have), but my gut tells me there should be no bikes at the funeral...

Regards,

Comment

No bikes......

Comment

My deepest condolences to Greg and his family.
                    1982 GS1000S Katana
                    1982 GS1100E

Comment

Anyone else from the southwest oHIo area want a ride up?

I will be taking the van.

sigpic
                      Family Portrait
                      Siblings and Spouses
                      Mom's first ride
                      Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)

Comment

Anyone else from the southwest oHIo area want a ride up?

I will be taking the van.

Thinking about it. What times for departure and return?
                        Dogma
                        --
                        O LORD, be gracious to me; heal me, for I have sinned against you! - David

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. - Carl Sagan

--
                        '80 GS850 GLT
                        '80 GS1000 GT
                        '01 ZRX1200R

How to get a "What's New" feed without the Vortex, and without permanently quitting the Vortex

Comment

Depending on how long you want to be there. It's 4.5 hours from my house, so a 0530 departure would have us there at 1000. I understand there is a lunch after the service, so a 1400 departure from there would have us back here about 1830.

sigpic
                          Family Portrait
                          Siblings and Spouses
                          Mom's first ride

Comment

Depending on how long you want to be there. It's 4.5 hours from my house, so a 0530 departure would have us there at 1000. I understand there is a lunch after the service, so a 1400 departure from there would have us back here about 1830.

Do you have your watch set to military time again Steve ??
                            Larry D
                            1980 GS450S
                            1981 GS450S
                            2003 Heritage Softtail

Comment

This is just so very sad...
                              Please let Greg know that friends he has never met are wishing him peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry D View Post
                                Do you have your watch set to military time again Steve ??
                                Sensible time.

Steve, I need to think about this and see if I can actually do it. When do you need an answer?
                                Dogma
                                --
                                O LORD, be gracious to me; heal me, for I have sinned against you! - David

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. - Carl Sagan

--
                                '80 GS850 GLT
                                '80 GS1000 GT
                                '01 ZRX1200R

How to get a "What's New" feed without the Vortex, and without permanently quitting the Vortex

Comment

Working...
                                X