Red River Rally Maps/Routes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red River Rally Maps/Routes

Couple friends and I are going to take a 3 day weekend ride here soon. I never made a RR Rally, and searched on the forum for maps. IDK if I am searching correctly or not, But would any old timer GSR member still have the routes or maps of the rides from those rallies?
    Thanks.
    1983 GS750 E - gone forever
    Yamaha FJ-09 - My retirement Bike (For when I retire)
    1996 Honda XR-600R - a Man's bike
    2007 Suzuki DR 200SE - Oh Yeah
    2005 Yamaha TR125 - Little Man's bike

Hi Dave, 715 is a fun ride in the Gorge area. The Mountain Parkway goes straight through the area so if you get lost you can jump on it to get re oriented. Here is a link I found about stuff to do in the area.
    Visit Red River Gorge Kentucky | Red River Gorge
    sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
    2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

It's not much, but here's what I have:
      https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9O8yNL4GMNTcUtCcmtWMXAxTDA/view?usp=share_link&resourcekey=0-nZZwfS82OgeSBE6lDlzM6w
      https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9O8yNL4GMNTVmFlZHZyUk1aeGs/view?usp=sharing&resourcekey=0-d66wMFOHL8zyI9GkQBMR9g

I'm not even sure who made the maps. It might be roads suggested by mriddle.
      Dogma
      --
      O LORD, be gracious to me; heal me, for I have sinned against you! - David

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. - Carl Sagan

--
      '80 GS850 GLT
      '80 GS1000 GT
      '01 ZRX1200R

How to get a "What's New" feed without the Vortex, and without permanently quitting the Vortex

Comment

Working...
      X