No announcement yet.

Crawford Co, WI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great video of the area Brad. Can't wait to get up there in about 3 wks. to ride with you fellers.

Chip

Comment

You are making me seriously homesick for wisconsin man.

Comment

AZ has mountains, therefore, it should have better twisties! Start searching when you get back!

Brad tt

Comment

Originally posted by bradleymaynar View Post
          AZ has mountains, therefore, it should have better twisties! Start searching when you get back!

Brad tt
          I am going to go for a ride tommorrow...today is a day of slept and relaxation.

Comment

AZ has several good areas that I know of, most on the south end of the state. The best (long) ride I ever took was the Old Spanish Trail run from Sierra Vista to Tucson (Mt. Lemmon - ending in a charge up the mountain). Cattle grates can be scary there, though. Now if I could just find something like that in south central GA, I'd be all set.

Comment

County K in Crawford County

Unless they have changed the designation, County K runs north out of Prairie du Chien on the west edge of town. As you head through downtown to the west, turn right on the last street before the bridge to St. Feriole Island. Follow that street north and it will turn into County K and will take you past The Barn Restaurant, Sports Unlimited Campground, and eventually loops back to Highway 35.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by trystym View Post
                AZ has several good areas that I know of, most on the south end of the state. The best (long) ride I ever took was the Old Spanish Trail run from Sierra Vista to Tucson (Mt. Lemmon - ending in a charge up the mountain). Cattle grates can be scary there, though. Now if I could just find something like that in south central GA, I'd be all set.
                Thanks man. I will check into it.

Comment

Originally posted by dwvoss View Post
                  Unless they have changed the designation, County K runs north out of Prairie du Chien on the west edge of town. As you head through downtown to the west, turn right on the last street before the bridge to St. Feriole Island. Follow that street north and it will turn into County K and will take you past The Barn Restaurant, Sports Unlimited Campground, and eventually loops back to Highway 35.

Dan
                  Found it on the map!:-D That's one dirty word down, 6 to go!

Brad tt

Comment

Working...
                  X