Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by argonsagas View Post
    EXCELLENT ADVICE !!

Unquestionably you can carry what you need on the bike. I have packed up everything I needed to go on that exact trip, alone, and then took the trip.

I got onto Route 66 outside Chicago, after riding there from Toronto. It was a very interesting trip. I was planning to go all the way to LA, but got sidetracked with someone when I reached Oklahoma City and as my vacation time diminished I had to look at return instead of continuing onward and westward.
    Thanks!

You have a reason to complete the trip some day.

I don't know the route between OKC and LA, but it almost has to go through New Mexico. There is some stupendous riding in NM, twisty mountain roads with spectacular scenery. It is dangerous to even notice the scenery because even glancing at it made me not want to keep my eyes on the road.
    sigpic[Tom]

“The greatest service this country could render the rest of the world would be to put its own house in order and to make of American civilization an example of decency, humanity, and societal success from which others could derive whatever they might find useful to their own purposes.” George Kennan

Comment

Working...
    X